Reading Half Marathon

9 messages
08/10/2002 at 10:25
Can anyone tell me the contact details for the reading half Marathon next year? as I cant find anything on the net about it and when i go to www.readinghalfmarathon.co.uk i get the British Jubilee page.

Any help would be gratefully recieved

Zoe
08/10/2002 at 10:34
ring reading civic centre up to be put on the mailing list ring directory enquiries for no. They have events and promotions dept . I did it yesterday trying to get into the reading one to run for charity .
08/10/2002 at 10:49
Zoe,

Take a look at http://www.reading.gov.uk/culture-leisure/halfmarathon/

It looks like entries for 2003 haven't opened yet but there is an email address that you can write to for a race brochure.

Hope this helps.

Tim.
08/10/2002 at 10:50
Thanks much appreciated
BK
08/10/2002 at 12:57
Zoe, being a local I'll post details up when I can find them. I think there will be lots doing this one
08/10/2002 at 13:02
Thanks!
08/10/2002 at 16:11
Final details still to be published the web site readinghalfmarathon.co.uk still directs to the london 10k race so wait out . Join the mailing list to find out first
09/10/2002 at 11:24
I've been looking for details on the Reading half too. I've not done a half marathon for about three years - last time I ran the Great Scottish Run in 2hours 20, does anyone have any tips on training, I need to increase my speed - I could really do with some top tips. This time too, I've managed to rope someone in to run with me - training may not be as difficult this time! Anyone from the Swindon area??
The Evil Pixie    pirate
10/12/2002 at 23:54
Boing for Maccy

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.