Richmond Half Marathon – 5th May 2013 – Place wanted

Ranelagh Harriers Richmond Half Marathon 2013

7 messages
10/12/2012 at 13:47

Hi, does anyone have a place for the Richmond Half Marathon on 5th May 2013 that they would like to sell?

Please email me at jspencer2@gmail.com.

Many Thanks,

James

10/12/2012 at 13:54

Its probably a bit early to be asking for places, it only sold out a week or so ago. Try in a month.

Cant believe its sold out so early this year

I'll be marshalling somewhere on the course

10/12/2012 at 20:39

I was surprised it sold out so early too!!  Thought I'd try my luck for a spare place early just in case, but I wasn't really expecting a response until the new year.

Thanks for the advice.  Hopefully see you there.

10/12/2012 at 21:41

Wow that's sold out early !

Saw the other day that there's going to be a new half in the area at the end of March, might be worth a go if you can't get into the Ranelagh one?

08/04/2013 at 11:53

Hi there, I also would like to run the Ranelagh Harriers half marathon on May 5 and I am obviously willing to pay the £5 admin fees plus the original entry fees. Please feel free to email me on mirco_cinesi@hotmail.com if you have a spare place... Cheers, M

10/04/2013 at 19:50

also looking for a spare place chalmersbow@hotmail.co.uk

thanks

16/04/2013 at 13:33

same here, spontaneity doesn't always pay off. Please email /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gifchmidisabella@yahoo.de]schmidisabella@yahoo.de

Thanks!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.