Rock and Roll Edinburgh Half - free entry comp

This is one thing I can win

3 messages
08/08/2012 at 19:17

Just to let you know that the Rock and Roll guys are currently running daily comeptitions on Facebook where you can win free entry to the Edinburgh R&R Half by answering Olympic related questions.

I know this becuase I won one, having happened upon the daily post 4 mins after it went up and knowing the answer. I was probably going to enter anyway. I think it's the week before the VLM, which could be annoying if I get through the ballot.

Given my running pace, this is likely to be the  only way I can use the word "win" alongside the words "half marathon"!

09/08/2012 at 11:45
Cormorant wrote (see)
Given my running pace, this is likely to be the  only way I can use the word "win" alongside the words "half marathon"!

That made me smile

09/08/2012 at 11:47

Thanks - glad to hear it!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.