Rotary Shakespeare Marathon

Run this before

121 to 122 of 122 messages
01/05/2013 at 14:14

Good running last weekend guys.  I only did the half, but managed a pb of over a minute with 1:29.02.  I thought it was an excellent event; my only gripe being the lack of pace markers at the start.  I started way too far back and as a result had a very slow first couple of miles through the narrow streets before the route opened up as we left the town.

I noticed a couple of pirates, which I assume must be Blisters and Crash somewhere along the route (belated YAARR! to you two).

Next up is the Hilly 100 relay.  I hear it lives up to it's name but fortunately I have one of the flatter legs.

Blisters    pirate
01/05/2013 at 22:08

YAAAARR!

I saw every mile marker except one. But by that stage I could have run past a racecourse without spotting it.

BTW I know that there was an official photographer, but what about unofficial snappers? Are there any on line?

Oh yes. Whats next? That was a nice training run.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
121 to 122 of 122 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.