Rothwell 10K

Anyone out there?

21 to 27 of 27 messages
19/04/2008 at 21:37

I'm doing Sheffield too MDE. Then Bluebell ten the week after, Meanwood Valley Trail, Askern 10k and Apperley Bridge Canter in May. Won't bore you with the rest of the years fixtures!!

Hmm. Not happy about KM markers I must admit. Still, trying to work out the miles and doing the KM maths in my head will help to pass the time!!

Good luck everyone!!

MDE
19/04/2008 at 21:48

Yep - I notice you keep doing the same races as me Stoxy (or is that the other way round?). I'll also be at  Bluebell Trail, though I always regret entering 3 races on 3 consecutive weekends - I can't seem to stop doing it. Doesn't leave much time for training runs.

Best of luck to everyone at Rothwell - it's bound to be a fast'un

20/04/2008 at 19:33
21/04/2008 at 13:55

I enjoyed it - and got a pb ,

Sheffield half next weekend - anyone else doing this?

Know what you mean MDE about entering races.  It gets compulsive, doesn't it?  I do usually avoid doing races on consecutive weekends though!

MDE
21/04/2008 at 18:18
Yep, doing that too -- expect Sheffield will be a fast'un too - suppose I better check out the Sheffield Half forums...
21/04/2008 at 20:39

Hi everyone,

Is anyone else having trouble emailing TA Images for the race photos - my emails keep getting bounced! http://www.taimages.com/html/rothwell08_10k.htm

Cheers

21/04/2008 at 20:43

I'm doing Sheffield next week as well

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.