Rotterdam 2006

Sunday 9th April 2006

24,761 to 24,780 of 50,235 messages
   pirate
29/06/2007 at 14:04
Ahhh, a pb is in the making though Paul... you were rather unlucky with the weather conditions on all of those mara's. I can feel a good weather Berlin coming along :-)
29/06/2007 at 15:10
10k done without too much trouble. Hope to 14 miles tomorrow but will see how I feel in the morning. I might take a week off to let it all settle down. I have the luxury of not having to worry about any forthcoming events....well not until Sept - New Forest Half.

I think the problem is not totally caused (if at all) by running. Happened Tuesday evening. I think I was sitting badly on an office type chair and crossing my legs and well probably strained something. It was the day after my fast 14 miler so my legs might have been quite tired.
29/06/2007 at 15:31
Afternoon

All done - it didn't go very well - he carried on lying and I completely lost it - not a good move but shows just how much I need to get out

The gas man was lovely though - a friend came round after a bit and I just want to be somewhere else ANYWHERE else but here

Going out for friends birthday tonight but only if I have calmed down and I am not sure I will
29/06/2007 at 15:41
Maddy((((Maddy))))))

get that sexy top on and enjoy yourself;-)
29/06/2007 at 15:47
<phew, is it hot in here?>
29/06/2007 at 15:51
Thanks - I want to go and get a drink but I look a mess and can't stop crying

Still I have already set things up to build savings faster so have a deposit sooner

At the end of the day I know what he is and that is a loser so i just need to worry about me - O, and the new kitchen I am about to have - he does not like the fact I went to the councli - means he HAS to do the repairs
29/06/2007 at 15:54
Pick yourself up Maddy, dust yourself off and go and enjoy yourself. The situation won't be helped by hiding away.

Glad rags are go!
29/06/2007 at 17:54
Maddy, for future events at the flat, make sure you have a witness of your own there..a bloke'd be good, preferably a club bouncer, or an international rugby player, or something.

It's windy, but sunny..I feel still a bit low, but I dedicate this here run of 7.5 miles, Garminafied, to poorly Poppy. Along the canal, and back..going shortly...
29/06/2007 at 18:32
LOL Ged - I know an ex boxer who works as a firefighter - really lovely with it - maybe I should try and butter him up somehow

I am drunk - already - abut the sky is blue - bit windy

Now I just need to sober up enough to go for the curry
29/06/2007 at 19:22
party on Maddy!

So so sorry Poppy..I couldn't manage the whole run. My chest was really tight and sore the first two miles, and when I got to 2 and a half, got bitten in the back of the knee by a sheep dog out for a run with his farmer owner. I had to turn back cos it was stinging, and starting to stiffen up. :-(
29/06/2007 at 20:08
(((Group hug)))

Bliddy landlords,bliddy dogs,bliddy weather,bliddy illnesses....have i missed anything else?

Friday night in for me,OH cooking dinner then early night to try ang get a decent nights sleep.Work tomorrow,so good luck racers for the weekend.
29/06/2007 at 20:09
Maddy,buttering up a firefighter sounds like a lot of fun to me:-)
29/06/2007 at 20:23
Thats what I thought fifi but I seem to scare him ;O(

oh well drunk now and off fo the curry - night all
29/06/2007 at 20:51
Thanks Feef! Sleep Well!

Be careful out there Maddy!

29/06/2007 at 21:18
I do hope the sheep dog recovers ;-)
30/06/2007 at 07:33
I agree with Fi

We need a group hug at the moment

((((((((Special peeps))))))

Ged- Dont worry hope you are okay? enjoy race tomorrow with hanneke:-)
30/06/2007 at 07:35
4 hours sleep bags under eyes and a 10 hour day ......Poppy will fall asleep so if you find Poppy curled up in corner could you pop duvet over her please.

Ran yesterday but it is sore and just does not feel right:-(
30/06/2007 at 09:27
Morning

I have a dodgy connection to this site - wonder if anyone else does
30/06/2007 at 10:21
That just could be your hangover.........
30/06/2007 at 10:56
Morning people.

I think its the weather getting everyone down. I was supposed to be camping and biking in the Peaks this weekend but we cancelled it due to the horrendous weather forecast. :-( Sheffield probably not the best place to be driving through with more rain coming!

I've done very little else other than sleep and work this week. Last weekend really took it out of me. I did manage a little walk yesterday (pushing a double buggy with 2 kids in up the hill made it a pretty good workout) and got out for a little ride on my road bike.

I was thinking of your IM as I rode Fitn. I stil can't believe what you achieved. And with only a blister to show for it. :-)

Rest today then Paul?
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.