Run in the Wild 10K

Advice please

4 messages
07/05/2011 at 13:24

Run in the wild 10k Chard somerset

Has any forum member taken part in this event and is it suitable for a beginner  over 40 who has never run a 5k or 10k ever.  I have been going to the gym for 3 months and have run 5k on the treadmill. Is it a very difficult course

thank you

02/06/2011 at 19:06
I ran this one last year as my first 10k, it is a hard hilly course but just about everyone outside the top 20 walk up a lot of the hills, it has to be said its fun and the setting is fantastic. Give it a go I'm glad I did, so much so I'm back again this year.

02/06/2011 at 20:34
thanks for your feedback I'm doing it as my very first race ever, my goal is to get round in under 1:30 not fast  good luck
04/06/2011 at 22:21
Hi i am doing this one for the first time tomorrow, First off roader for me as i always do road work, probs be about the same sort of time as you. Good Luck

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.