Running in Croatia

running camp in Croatia

7 messages
04/03/2012 at 10:39
Hello to all runners!

I'm considering going to running camp in Croatia-Dalmatia in late June. I found a running camp with a small company called CroRunning. Have you been with them or visited Dalmatia for running purposes? The running camp seems to be great, apart from living in a cool villa close to sea, having hot running coaches, they are also offering free yoga daily. Are the running paths really worth going? When I search online, Croatia really looks beautiful.

thanks for your tips,

peace,

Tom
04/03/2012 at 10:52
Hey Tom,

I was with the team from crorunning on a running camp in USA and it was a perfect active holiday. Big advantage is that you can choose what level of training you want to participate in. Some days i just stayed on beach and skipped the trainings. The coaches also taught us a lot about running technique and nutrition for runners.the week was so much fun full of different sport activities (we went on rafting, hiking trips).

I visited Croatia in 2009 and 2010. I did a trip around the whole country and Dalmatia is trully a paradise...Many people do not know about how beautiful (and cheap) Croatia is.

04/03/2012 at 15:51

How strange. A first poster asks about quite an obscure business and within 15 minutes another first poster comes along to answer. And both the place and the business are fantastic. Fancy that!

Does the catering include ...well, you know what .... usually served as fritters?

04/03/2012 at 16:51

Glad to see I'm not the only cynic

There was a more blatant add for running holidays in Croatia a while ago.  The mods removed it.

09/03/2012 at 11:58

It is OK to be cynic

but have you ever been to Croatia to see on your own how beautiful it really is? Maybe just the fact that you can see ads on Croatia on so many places in UK speaks for itself...plus every year, there are more and more flights flying from uk to croatia...it trully is a beautiful country with breathtaking running paths!

Edited: 09/03/2012 at 11:59
09/03/2012 at 12:01

I'm sure Coratia is lovely, but that's not the point.

Advertising on the forums is not allowed - no matter how subtle you try to be!

09/03/2012 at 14:23

Yes I have been to Croatia and yes, it is a beautiful place with friendly people.

But if you wish to advertise please do it properly and don't run adverts that pretend to be genuine threads. You'll always be found out.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.