Self Transcendence 3 x 1 Mile Relay

The first of many?

161 to 168 of 168 messages
04/08/2006 at 15:53
Off to collect the tribe..I'll leave you two alone for a while - is that safe??
ImRio    pirate
04/08/2006 at 15:55
Of course Boff
Daz is perfectly safe with me!
04/08/2006 at 15:56
Of course Boff, see you later. Already collected one child, must get other at 16:30 whilst Mrs Daz still at work.

Then start my prep ritual with no bulging.
ImRio    pirate
04/08/2006 at 15:59
Yet!! And no blushing either? Must be losing my touch! lol

Not quite sure what my race prep will be - go and visit horses to check they still have all their legs and then try and find where I have to go I suppose.
Loiter around with good intent and hope someone recognises me! Cos I am useless at recognising people
04/08/2006 at 16:00
No bulging or blushing - prep probably includes feeding kids etc.

See you later.
ImRio    pirate
04/08/2006 at 16:03
Ok
glad my kids are old enough to sort themselves out
05/08/2006 at 11:16
Morning:)

A real shame we failed to get a team together for you Rio:( It was a brill event, one that I would like to keep on my race calendar for next year:)

Daz, you are one speedy star:) Coming home in fith place was defo a first for me - maybe I should stick to team events? - So long as you are on the team to pick up my times!

Sweetie is chuffed; she came back only 4 seconds short of what she planned, and their team was the second ladies team...

...we'll not mention that there were only two ladies teams!

I was surprised that the field was so small, but then as we found out, it is hard to get teams of three together?

So Rio, are we going to see more WRN ladies there next year?

The mile is a hard distance, one I have never done before - or even trained for! However, I guess we all got PBs? :)
06/08/2006 at 07:28
Hi Boff - Maybe see you at Brecon later then (saw your entry on Cardiff Mara thread)?

Nice to meet you Rio.

Was a good little race, but harder than expected, bus as said, a new PB.

Been up for ages now, excited about Brecon, I'm very sad like that. Off now to prepare and jump in car.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
161 to 168 of 168 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.