Seriously embarassing pictures from Robin Hood now on the web for all to laugh at

9 messages
14/10/2002 at 16:59
At the risk of great personal embarassment, I'm mortified to announce that the pictures from the Robin Hood Half and Full Marathons are now on the web.

They can be found here

;-)
15/10/2002 at 19:34
Further pictures are available at www.m-dash.com
16/10/2002 at 11:19
My photos came through in the post on Saturday. It would have been a good picture as I was smiling but the guy next to me looks so grumpy!
16/10/2002 at 12:19
I'm actually using my photo from the actionphoto webpage and am now using it on Runnersworld! See right!
16/10/2002 at 12:29
have tried looking at this but get prompted for a race number....is that the only way to get to see photos from the race?
16/10/2002 at 14:10
Yes but you can virtually type in any number between 1 and 12000 and get some decent photos from the race of different people.
16/10/2002 at 14:40
have been doing that this lunch hour with pics from the Chester Zoo 10K.
Actually was hoping to look at the Robin Hood pics to see if there was any physical resemblence between MM and a jar of his favourite yeast extract ;-)
16/10/2002 at 18:42
Oh my god!
I'm in on the site for the Robin Hood fiasco! I died in the last 6 iles and there is a photo of me with my head down, looking very dejected, as well as one of me holding onto my (by that time) aching back. Guess which ones I won't be keeping!
By the way, I am currently enjoying not training, as my calf muscle and hamstring attachments are giving me gyp, probablt due to the marathon (first one ever)!
Curse that photographer!
16/10/2002 at 18:44
Hello again!

The leg and calf aren't the only things giving me gyp, this bloody keyboard is dying on me! 26 miles and 26 letters, all ganging up on me!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.