SHADES - 10 Marathons in 10 Days 9th to 18th May

641 to 647 of 647 messages
30/05/2008 at 07:30

Grecian - look forward to seeing you in Cork, sorry to hear you've picked up an injury.   That would have been George that you saw at Edinburgh, he did 3.18.  I think Jim was running too.   and our World Champ TiT did the Hebridean double (I think).

Val - good news on the back, I hope now you'll have an injury free training for the next marathon.

barking - it's the first marathon that's the biggest achievement, not the subsequent  ones

FA - IOM (probably)
Wolverhampton
Robin Hood or Mablethorpe
Anglesey (hopefully my 200th)
Dartmoor Vale
Snowdonia

I think I've missed a couple there

LIVERBIRD    pirate
30/05/2008 at 10:36
I'd come and cheer you on in Snowdonia, Shades, but I've had enough of Snowdon for one year!
30/05/2008 at 13:22
LB - I will never walk up Snowdon after hearing of your nightmare experience last weekend
13/06/2008 at 12:07

Shades - I wish I had known you were doing this as we would have to come to see you and help you through some of the tough patches!!

Well done - really really amazing stuff and the front page write up does not do it justice - amazing acheivement!

Love

Loon and Will

13/06/2008 at 18:16
Thanks Loon.   Hope all is well with you.
15/06/2008 at 15:59

Hello Shades

Haven't posted on here for yonks.

Congrats and welldone on the 10 in 10.Fantastic achievement.I did the windemere marathon this year.Thought of you lot doing the 10 in 10 at the big hill at 7 mile.Tip my hat to you all.Massive respect.

Like a few others on here, did the Edinburgh marathon 7 days later.Was quite windy but no where near as hilly as Windemere.

Hope to see you at Nottingham if you run it.

16/06/2008 at 17:25
Hi Mick - thanks for your kind comments.   Yes I'll be at Nottingham, must enter this week.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
641 to 647 of 647 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.