Sialens y Barcud Coch-Red Kite Challenge - UK Short Course, Welsh Seniors and Masters Trail Running Championships + 8-mile walk

21 to 22 of 22 messages
23/06/2008 at 21:18

Wife is okay now (she did the Xterra as well) - it was only a migraine but she does suffer quite badly with her vision when she gets an attack and feels like s*** the next day. 
Quite enjoyed the Xterra but have not seen any official results to see how well or badly i did, hopefully i was around mid way in race but there were not that many runners anyway - the worse was never knowing what might come next so never sure whether to push on.  What time did Steve Rees do. 

23/06/2008 at 21:30

Well done Chris for day two, excellent result - next year I will do both too!

Managed 1.42 for day one, should've done better. Am hunting for more races just like it. Think we've found one vaguely similar in Milland in West Sussex in early August - a 14 miler. Then on to Race the Train two weeks later.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.