Southend on Sea parkrun

Anyone fancy it?

21 to 27 of 27 messages
27/08/2012 at 10:04

Good news, please email me with the details. I run around Westcliff, Sea Front etc. Not sure on the timings though with family and all, but very interested in the details and would like to support you if I can, Cheers P

27/08/2012 at 21:30

Peter,

If you'd like to get involved that would be great, I'm meeting on Thursday with parkrun top measure the course and set a start date, I should have a good few volunteers coming to, to get to meet each other.  If you're interested, drop me your email in my inbox, and I'll send out the details.

06/09/2012 at 22:03

Finally!! Yes, I would be there every week. Love Parkrun. Did on ein Richmond and have been amazed that there aren't any in this area. Count me in.

10/09/2012 at 21:49

Hello again

We have a go!  Southend parkrun will start 13th October at Gunners Park, Shoebury, Southend.

More details and updates can be found on our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Southendparkrun

Hope to see some of you there

10/09/2012 at 22:04
Excellent, mainly run around Hockley/Rayleigh and Roach/Crouch valleys, but grew up in Shoebury, so well up for this!
10/10/2012 at 17:33
Thank you for putting the wheels in motion I have signed up and I will be running the second Parkrun I really hope for a top turn out! Look forward to seeing everyone!!
10/10/2012 at 20:04

Well done SouthendAl.

I live a fair distance away myself (80miles), but ran the Southend Classic 10k on sunday, and seems ilike you have a good runing scene down there. 1255 runners fr a 10k is a great turn out, and plenty of good clubs by the look of it.

Best of luck with it

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.