Spare Place for Hell Down South (Saturday 10th Nov)?

Looking for a spare race entry!

4 messages
30/10/2012 at 13:45

Hi there,

I've got a place for Hell Down South on Saturday 10th, but my muppet friend underestimated how popular it would be and left it too late to get a place.  Is there anyone who has a place but, for whatever reason can't run?  If so I would really appreciate you getting in touch - obviously my friend will refund the cost of the entry, and postage etc.  Thanks very much!

Cat

02/11/2012 at 11:09

Hi Cat - I have 1 ticket for sale for Hell Down South on Sat 10th Nov (possibly 2) would you like it at face value?

Let me know thanks

Jackie

02/11/2012 at 12:27

Hi Jackie - thanks for your reply, and yes please!  Where are you based and what's the best way to organise a handover?  I'm in London, happy for you to post it and my friend to pay by cheque/bank transfer, or face-to-face trade if that's easier for you.  Just let me know...

Thanks again,

Cat

02/11/2012 at 14:43

Cool consider it yours! I'll try & send you a private message with more details.

Edited: 02/11/2012 at 14:43

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.