Spare room at Newcastle University available for GNR

5 messages
10/08/2014 at 13:07

Booking Details

Accommodation:                                             Newcastle University - Windsor Terrace

Room Type:                                                        Single Basic

Number of rooms:                                          1

Number of Guests:                                         1

Arrival Date:                                                      06/Sep/2014

Departure Date:                                                               07/Sep/2014

Room and return race transfer cost £75 but if someone wants them for £50 then you can have it, let me know thanks.  Non refundable but defering race entry to next year due to injury, cheers

11/08/2014 at 15:07

HI Mortimer, I might be interested in this- do you if there would be an issue with transferring the name on the booking?

Dipesh

11/08/2014 at 15:46

I doubt it, if you had the confirmation and so on i dont think there would be a problem, i dont see them checking ID for a room in a university hall of residence

12/08/2014 at 10:55

I think a mate might have sorted somewhere to stay for the night so please feel free to hand it to someone else. Good luck with the injury- hope it heals soon

19/08/2014 at 19:01
Taken thanks v much

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.