strathaven 50

5 messages
04/07/2008 at 19:16
its getting to that time again anyone doin this
04/07/2008 at 22:45

I was considering but I'm away the weekend it's on.  I'm also recovering from a stress fracture to my foot picked up furing the west highland way race - not sure if it'll be fully healed in time...

I know Ultracat on the Scottish Thread is doing the race - try posting here as this thread is likely to get lost over the weekend in the Events page:

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/forummessages.asp?dt=4&UTN=6416&last=1&V=6&SP=

Other than that, also thinking about the 44-mile River Ayr Way race on 5th Sept.  I think Loon dod from Scots thread is also doing this..

Good luck!  You should also try the Highland Fling race next year (if you've not done it already) - 53 miles along the lower part of the WHW.

05/07/2008 at 08:34
before  i go to the other thread when is the Highland Fling ?
05/07/2008 at 09:34

hi remoh,

hoping to be at strathaven. 

05/07/2008 at 11:24
good stuff. need to put a couple of long runs in this month got the helensburgh half on the 3rd august 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.