Suffolk Heritage Coast Run/Walk 26/13/6

21 to 25 of 25 messages
06/05/2009 at 13:30

Mike

Cracking 6 mile run with some great organisation thrown in. Well done & see you next year

Regards

Paul 

06/05/2009 at 14:05

Does anybody know which local paper took photographs?

My family had their photo taken, and the photographer said we could look at the pics on their website. I've tried the Eastern Daily Press and East Anglian Daily Times, but there doesn't seem to be anything.

It was a fine race, indeed - many thanks

06/05/2009 at 16:23

G. There were four pics in the EADT, not v big. We never have very good coverage from the EADT.

Mike

06/05/2009 at 20:24

To all who participated in this years event.

I hope that the full results will appear on the website of Saxmundham Rotary in the next 48 hours. On the site click on Marathon. Currently the 1st three in each of the 26 and 13, and 1st lady are already posted.

Mike Hill   Saxmundham Rotary Club

08/05/2009 at 18:29

To all runners in the Suffolk Heritage Coast Run - results are now posted on the Saxmundham Rotary website, under marathon. Where it says 14 mile, read 13 mile.

Mike Hill   Saxmundham Rotary Club.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.