Suicide Six (ish) 10K

Go on you know you want to!!

81 to 100 of 346 messages
27/09/2005 at 16:39
Getting a bit worried about how touchy you are getting these days Nibbs are you trying to cover an underlying problem?
30/09/2005 at 07:54
New entry form acquired (thanks nibbs) and all photocopied for distribution. Mine will be in post today :-)
30/09/2005 at 10:04
After a lot of deliberations and a long layoff have sent off for this one again,it was the warm glow of the traditional light bulb fire in the pub afterwards that finally made up my mind caz.

Waylander,Nibbs has always had a lot to cover up,oh oh!!
Are we still on for the training clinic tonight the Waggon and Horse's
30/09/2005 at 12:37
Way-hay, Exiled is back!!!

Yes, I too have fond recollections of that traditional light bulb fire .... don't get too close!!! ;-)

As for 'nibbs has alot to cover up' .... are you both refering to his belly bone?

Was in the Waggon and Horses the other night with his nibbs. Classic 'old mans pub' (love 'em) pubs that is, not old men!! ;-) have a good night and dont let nibbs try to take you to any deralict curry houses after!!

30/09/2005 at 13:29
Caz i think they have increased the wattage just for you this year!
Yes,i did mean Nibbs belly bone !after seeing him eat a curry in said restuarant using a ladle!

Waggon is a great pub but don't go there with that waylander bloke,all he talks about is classic dishwashers.
30/09/2005 at 15:20
I was so impressed I bought the company !
good to know you've mastered the technology of the internet again Gandalf . As for belly bones I have a fair bit of catching up with you before I start to make YOU look good . Afraid that "old mans pub " will have to wait till another time as fridays are a bit of a no no
30/09/2005 at 15:31
umm sore point those bellybones!

any way since you won't be training tonight i will have to drink your share of the dehydrating fluids.good luck on sunday's race ,waylander tells me you never beat him.
01/10/2005 at 09:05
Ok, so I've just come across this whilst looking for a flat 10k Road event for a serious PB attempt before I go on my hols the following week. But stuff all of that, this sounds much better fun. Count me in, my app form will be in today!
02/10/2005 at 09:00
Hi exiled :-) Good to see you back. And back in full 'bitch' mode with those other 2!!

Hopefully catch you at the race (not running that is, but maybe by the light bulb)
02/10/2005 at 13:01
Hi Juicer,nice to hear from you as well.You probaly will catch me at the race considering the condition i'm in at present! but you won't beat me to the light bulb,i like to get a good position to listen to the phropecy's of waylander.....

03/10/2005 at 07:13
Down throughout the ages people have gathered around the source of heat to listen to the wise man.
03/10/2005 at 07:15
O and Juicer can you just clarify why you think RC and Nibbs are two bitches?
07/10/2005 at 16:12
Hi Caz......

This race is already half full.

Don't forget the Bells of Pattingham next week .... it's a must do race.

Thursday 8th December we are doing that xmas lights training run from DK to Stourbridge that you did last year. Invite the Cobra lot again....

Sunday 27th Dec the Wheaton Aston 10k you did last year is limited to 400 entries, and no entries on the day.

Back to the Suicide Six, I shall be there with my camera as you take on the stream.
07/10/2005 at 16:15
Though you had given your camera away Brian or started running. Have not seen you for some time.

07/10/2005 at 16:25
I ran the Swansea 10k in 46 mins, not bad for a 60 year old.

I have entered the Bells, and have someone else to take the photo's.

I shall be entering the Mortimer Forest as I always do.

I am running twice a day in Baggeridge, so I don't really need to run the Suicide. But again, I never would whilst that water jump is there.

Get your Cobra colleague's to come again this year to DK for the annual jog up to Woollaston to see the lights. Caz came last year with some of your club members and enjoyed it.

Whilst we are on Cobra, have a look at the race page, the links to races aren't right.
07/10/2005 at 16:29
It’s faster than this 40 year old, well done mate.

I missed the run due to work last year but will try again last year I know that Caz and the other Cobra lot enjoyed it. Just let us know the dates

Thanks for the info on website.
08/10/2005 at 13:11
Hi Brian - yeah, that was a really enjoyable run last year .... and of course the drinks after :-) Will defo be there again this year :-)

Will have to get a good picci at the water crossing Brian so I can update my forum pic with another of your classics ;-)

Waylander - Thurs Dec 8th is the christmas lights one.
10/10/2005 at 16:54
Hello I'm a newbie
Can anyone tell me if this is the run where there's a "glue pit" and "jacob's ladder". Thanks
10/10/2005 at 17:16
Sure is!!

Got my number today :-)
10/10/2005 at 19:11
Pottser
are you thinking about the Grizzly ? as that has the glue pit ( knee deep slurry ) and if I remember some mother of a climb up wooden steps
81 to 100 of 346 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.