surrey league xc last weekend

who did it? and are there results online?

41 to 47 of 47 messages
21/10/2003 at 16:14
It's quite bad if you're club is made up of lots of keen, but not very fast runners, on the otherhand it's good if you've got some good athletes! Running for one of the clubs that's never been relegated from div 1, i'd keep it the way it is, as it favours clubs like mine.
21/10/2003 at 16:17
I'm proud of my club's achievements... for this reason I'm happy not to run for the points.
21/10/2003 at 16:19
yes the scoring does work like that with teams etc, but you can have as many teams as you like, therefore everyone counts!

Tiger I'm with you on this one... v confused!
21/10/2003 at 16:21
As long as my club's Events Sec isn't confused that's good enough for me!

Agree with Jon, it's really about supporting my club for me.
21/10/2003 at 16:40
Yes, the men's results for 18 October have been available on the Wimbledon Windmilers website since Monday morning (thanks, Mike Banfi). The women's results will be available in the same place as soon as someone sends them to me (Renuka?).

John Wells
webmaster www.windmilers.org.uk
21/10/2003 at 16:53
thanks John for letting us know!
21/10/2003 at 19:01
thanks john, I havent made it to the club tonight so will keep checking the windmilers site (which is really good, by the way!)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 47 of 47 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.