04/10/2012 at 08:49

Morning all

seren nos    pirate
04/10/2012 at 09:12

morning.tyoical is sunny and today is my swim morning

04/10/2012 at 21:09

Evening all

How are we all?

Seren - it was cold outside so swimming is okay.  Nice time of year for running.

Three weeks and some of us will be heading up north for Snowdon marathon.  Mad or what?!!  Next year, short distance races me thinks

04/10/2012 at 23:08

Evening all.

Sorry to hear about your bump Sue!

Top of the class to Tracey!

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
05/10/2012 at 05:35

morning

Nutty, since when was Llanelli Mara a short distance race???

Thanks for the comments re the car bump. It wasn't a huge crash or anything, both of us were going very slowly, and no unpleasantness about it either thank goodness. I did apologise to the young man once I realised that it was my fault and he was fine about it. "accidents happen" he said. I rang the insurance company, they were brill. I get to take my car to Days today, they will give me a courtesy car and sort mine. The offside wing is very slightly out of alignment, you have to look for it, otherwise no damage. I'll lose 3 years no claims, but be back to full no claims in 2 years, so not as bad as I thought. They've also sorted the other party without me having to do any more. The only challenge I have today, is to get away from work in time to get the car in!

seren nos    pirate
05/10/2012 at 07:40

these things do happen Sue and pleased that it was done without any unpleasantness.........

i am decluttering here ready for major redecorating...I'm filling bag after bag for charity, recycling and rubbish.........but the rooms still seem to be the same

05/10/2012 at 07:46

Morning....

Just don't worry Sue, its a shame but it is what insurance is for.

The sheer volume of rain we have had this year is getting ridiculous. It is forecast for next week too.

05/10/2012 at 07:50

Morning campers!

Sue - that doesn't sound too bad, certainly could have been a lot worse, good stuff.

Seren - our house is like that too, where does it all come from?! We moved house twice in six months before we got this house and the rental house managed to fill up with rubbish just as badly despite the fact that we were only there for a short time and trying very hard not to collect any more stuff which would need moving. It's lovely when it'd done though, feels very smug and comfy, for a few weeks till it starts building up again...

Think I might have a day off sport today apart from the short ride to work. Have swum or run every day this week and am feeling too virtuous.

05/10/2012 at 07:51

Morning all

Glad you are okay Sue.  The car can be fixed. 

Seren - having a clear out is like cleansing the soul!

The original plan was not to do a marathon at all next year then I missed Llanelli this year.  Next autumn, I am going to concentrate on shorter distance.  Definitely no marathon.....

The rain has been unbelievable WA.  Cross country should be a laugh.

Have a good one all.  At least it's Friday.

05/10/2012 at 07:54

A laugh indeed Nutty.

And I have to say too that Nutty and saw Steve out last night. He was going like a train; looking good there Steve.

seren nos    pirate
05/10/2012 at 07:57

Nutty...I have only ran once in the last 12 days...........Snowdon is going to be challenging

05/10/2012 at 08:15

morning

Yup, insurance is a con; I am 'obliged' to have farm public liability insurance - 10 million at a cost of around £600 a year. Never claimed on it and unlikley ever to have to - nobody comes here!! It is all based on the fear of 'what if..'

On the bright side, it is not raining .... at the moment

05/10/2012 at 13:56

Yes it is. Humph.

05/10/2012 at 22:47

Evening all

Insurance can be a pain but you never know when you need it. 

Awful night out there.  Survived Calender Girls and am ready for bed

Sleep well all

06/10/2012 at 07:32

Morning all

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
06/10/2012 at 08:12

morning - sun is shining 

06/10/2012 at 09:29

Seren, I think I am going to find Snowdon challenging too. Things are not really going well in the long run dept.

06/10/2012 at 10:11

Morning all -

Had a nice night out in Cardiff yesterday with a lovely Thai meal and a few beers - but thankfully a quiet weekend lies ahead for a change.

Looking forward to having time for a run tomorrow with feeling like I'm squeezing it in - if you know what I mean?

Hope Snowdon goes alright guys.

Enjoy your weekends.

06/10/2012 at 11:05

Morning

I seem to be squeezing everything in these days, including myself into my jeans. Humph

06/10/2012 at 17:01

Tracey, you need to enter a marathon !

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.