36,901 to 36,920 of 39,542 messages
19/10/2012 at 07:23

Morning all

Jones - you are running well. 

Was a nice evening for a run.

How is your foot Tracey? 

seren nos    pirate
19/10/2012 at 07:29

morning all] I am doing the pudding run...well i will wehen i start running again...dcorating is taking over,,,,,tomorrow having the living room floor fixed and boarded over........that will be fun

19/10/2012 at 08:20

Morning all  I don't mind d.i.y, its the hours trying to find all the stuff you need to do it that you've put somewhere 'safe' that drives me nuts 

seren nos    pirate
19/10/2012 at 08:22

its the emptying and moving furniture i hate.,so tomorrow i will have to fill my kitchen with furniture from the living/ dining room............my hall is already emptied as i am painting that and taken the carpets up there................

i am moving things around.....and i'm not looking forward to redoing all the doors with more wood stuff

19/10/2012 at 09:04

Mornings!

I went for a run this morning,so far so good with the dodgy buttock.  Off to get it pummelled this afternoon.

Just think though, Seren,it will look lovely when it's finished!

Nice easy taper runs for you guys this weekend then?

19/10/2012 at 15:10

Afternoon

Pesky broadband went off a couple of days ago - nice chap in India told us there was nothing wrong with the line and we have broadband to the house - darned good eyesight that chap has!! - He was quite wrong though as, despite booking and engineer for Wednesday (at £99!!!), and having changed nothing, the internet is back again.

I borke my back in the summer Mouse - double compression fracture to the L2 vertebrae, but I am waliking around and getting into all sorts of trouble, so no massive concerns - Just like to whinge about it!!

Putting things away in 'a safe place' is a nightmare - funny though the things you find (that you had put away safely some months ago...) when looking for things you know you put away in that safe place. - Imagine the fun I can have with barns and sheds to put things away into!! - [that would probably be an appropriate place to put one of those "lol" things - haven't moved on to those yet, still stuck with the odd smiley!!

19/10/2012 at 15:13

I was tempted to edit that typo - but I like the Sweddish Chef version of the injury report

19/10/2012 at 16:45

Dur Boffin borke dur backe... yup, that works!

Just made chocolate brownie for pudding. Recipe says 'makes 25'. Wonder if there will be any left by tomorrow?

19/10/2012 at 16:47

I'm thinking about getting a new kitchen. We will be here for another 10 years or so and the current kitchen is pretty knackered, so if it's going to be done it makes sense to do it sooner rather than later. But ugh, can't bear the idea of dismantling it all and moving everything out!

19/10/2012 at 20:13

Chocloate brownies - Mmmmmm

I reckon you should move out to a spa whilst the kitchen is refitted!

19/10/2012 at 21:35

Evening all

Good luck Seren.  Sounds like you are having a proper make over in your house.

Boffin - amazing what you find in your own home!!

Tracey - nothing like home cooking. 

Mouse - hope the pummelling went well!

20/10/2012 at 09:39

Morning

Tadge on the damp side out there this morning - pity we are not ducks!

20/10/2012 at 09:55
Lovely here Boffin!
20/10/2012 at 20:31

Evening all

It turned into a stunning day here.

The weather forecast for next week looks pretty good at the mo. 

20/10/2012 at 23:13

Evening ....

Everyone sleeping so a chance to type stuff.

Boffin, I think the back may well take far longer than 4 months to get right if mine was anything to go by. Just don't give up and keep at it.

Mouse, how great to hear from you and your arse. You have a point about numbers in Cardiff. I am going to do the FoD half next spring. Great run. Missed Dale with a bad back this year too which was a shame.

Jones, I am lucky you are not doing any mara I am doing as you'd slaughter me. I keep blowing up. Anyone got Lance's doctors phone number ?

Snowdon will be fun. All I can think to do is to eat for victory !

21/10/2012 at 08:52
And mornimg beautiful people
seren nos    pirate
21/10/2012 at 08:56

morning.i think i am going to try the cross country today.haven't tried a big event and no doubt it will be full of fast runners,....but i think our ladies team is short...........I haven't run for a few weeks now so i will either be refreshed or my legs won'twork..........

good job i don't tun with my back, shoulders and arms as they are knackered from the painting

21/10/2012 at 09:51

Morning folks.

Hmmm painting... looks like kitchen is a go-er, suppose I will have to decorate in there too. Don't really have time for this. Speaking of which, better go and do some work...

21/10/2012 at 10:07

Morning

Lovely morning for a cross country - Got to be better than painting?

New kitchen has to be good news in the long run - bit of chaos in the interim... I have a lovely caravan you can move into if you like!!

I think you have a point Alex - maybe if I tell myself expected full recovery will take 5 years then I will stop being so focused on the coming days and weeks? Realistically I get around better every day

21/10/2012 at 10:13
Beautiful day. hope you all enjoy.

Think long term. Short term pain pays off eventually.
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.