Swansea Harriers Seaside 5K Series - Race 2

12TH JULY 2005

36,921 to 36,940 of 39,289 messages
19/10/2012 at 21:35

Evening all

Good luck Seren.  Sounds like you are having a proper make over in your house.

Boffin - amazing what you find in your own home!!

Tracey - nothing like home cooking. 

Mouse - hope the pummelling went well!

20/10/2012 at 09:39

Morning

Tadge on the damp side out there this morning - pity we are not ducks!

20/10/2012 at 09:55
Lovely here Boffin!
20/10/2012 at 20:31

Evening all

It turned into a stunning day here.

The weather forecast for next week looks pretty good at the mo. 

20/10/2012 at 23:13

Evening ....

Everyone sleeping so a chance to type stuff.

Boffin, I think the back may well take far longer than 4 months to get right if mine was anything to go by. Just don't give up and keep at it.

Mouse, how great to hear from you and your arse. You have a point about numbers in Cardiff. I am going to do the FoD half next spring. Great run. Missed Dale with a bad back this year too which was a shame.

Jones, I am lucky you are not doing any mara I am doing as you'd slaughter me. I keep blowing up. Anyone got Lance's doctors phone number ?

Snowdon will be fun. All I can think to do is to eat for victory !

21/10/2012 at 08:52
And mornimg beautiful people
seren nos    pirate
21/10/2012 at 08:56

morning.i think i am going to try the cross country today.haven't tried a big event and no doubt it will be full of fast runners,....but i think our ladies team is short...........I haven't run for a few weeks now so i will either be refreshed or my legs won'twork..........

good job i don't tun with my back, shoulders and arms as they are knackered from the painting

21/10/2012 at 09:51

Morning folks.

Hmmm painting... looks like kitchen is a go-er, suppose I will have to decorate in there too. Don't really have time for this. Speaking of which, better go and do some work...

21/10/2012 at 10:07

Morning

Lovely morning for a cross country - Got to be better than painting?

New kitchen has to be good news in the long run - bit of chaos in the interim... I have a lovely caravan you can move into if you like!!

I think you have a point Alex - maybe if I tell myself expected full recovery will take 5 years then I will stop being so focused on the coming days and weeks? Realistically I get around better every day

21/10/2012 at 10:13
Beautiful day. hope you all enjoy.

Think long term. Short term pain pays off eventually.
21/10/2012 at 11:23

Its a beautiful day, hey hey ....

Seren, how do you plan to make your ladies team taller ?

21/10/2012 at 12:02

Enjoy XC Seren.

WA - I'm sure that Snowdon will be fine.

All good here, life is still going at 100mph and my running at 5mph is a welcome break!!

21/10/2012 at 14:31

Afternoon all  Alex you could blow up, recover, finish, have a pie and still watch me drag myself over the line

23.23 miles done this morning  found it very very hard this morning, luckily the Gower scenery is enough to drag you around on a day like today

21/10/2012 at 20:19

Steve, I feel your time is coming. When I have seen you running of late you are no longer 'identifiably slow' and have on occasion been going better than me when we pass. With the trainining for such a hard race you will have improved in spades. You are defo one to watch. Moreover Mrs J is going like a train whenever I see her.

21/10/2012 at 20:21

Kev, I am surprised you are still speaking to us mere mortals now you are in First Class !

21/10/2012 at 20:28

Evening all

RK - glad to hear life is good with you.

Jones - the scenery over there is fab.  Always love running by the sea.  I ran along the beach early this morning, not too much pounding on these old legs of mine!

22/10/2012 at 07:30

Morning all

seren nos    pirate
22/10/2012 at 08:11

morning it was gorgeous at teh cross country...saw alex and chris running well in their race.there is a high standard at these events isn't there

back to the painting now

22/10/2012 at 08:14

Morning

Weather forecast for Llanberis is good for this Saturday so far. Reckon you lot are due a good one after the last few years!

seren nos    pirate
22/10/2012 at 08:15

I hope so Tracey.i will be out a long time and so hopefully will stop to enjoy the views

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.