Swansea Harriers Seaside 5K Series - Race 2

12TH JULY 2005

36,941 to 36,960 of 39,549 messages
23/10/2012 at 19:47
Evenings!

Oh what a shame Seren. That's a real nuisance.

Goodness, sorry to hear about your back, Boffin but it sounds like you're doing well.

My buttocks and I are still not friends. The pummelling was very painful but I can still run and ride so I'm happy. Did a bit of mountain biking in the woods at the weekend which was fun!
23/10/2012 at 21:34

Evening all

Mouse - glad to hear you can still get about.  Must be very inconvenient having unfriendly buttocks.

Boffin - adult stuff is so boring to teenagers.  There are too many things going on to think!!  Hope you are getting about okay.  How is Sweetie?

Seren - see you there.  Should be a good weekend

24/10/2012 at 07:58

Still looking good for Saturday....

Shame about the buttock though Mouse, must be very annoying. Do you know what it is? I ask because a friend had pain in a similar pain which turned out to be tight hamstrings.

I'm good to go these days, 5 miles last night, felt good at the time and have virtually no pain this morning. Whoo hoo!

24/10/2012 at 08:20

Morning

Pain in the bum, pain in the back - it all adds to the spice of life I guess? It is good the pummeling is working for you Mouse

5 miles is great news Tracey - you must be on the road to progress. Wonder what it is like in Progress - anybody ever get there?

24/10/2012 at 08:21

Morning all  run 23 miles no aches and pains, put a gate together and shift old washing machine out and new one in and I ache all over

Did make me laugh that we paid £10 to have the old one picked up and it lasted about 20 minutes in the front garden before it was nicked  talking to the delivery drivers they haven't picked up an old washing machine for months as they all go missing before they get there

24/10/2012 at 21:31

Evening all

Great running Tracey.

Jones - excellent training.  Sods laws about the washing machine.  Any news on moving or are you staying put?

Very mild out today. 

25/10/2012 at 07:21

Morning

25/10/2012 at 08:15

Morning all

Had you but known Jones and you could have just left the machine outside and saved yourself a tenner?

Feeling positively autumnal out there - mild and blustery with the odd golden leaf fluttering about...

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
25/10/2012 at 08:23

morning 

25/10/2012 at 08:33

Morning all  10 miles last night, as you say Boffin very autumnal especially as the sun was going down turning everything gold  got very dark and very spooky at the blink of an eye running through Clyne though

seren nos    pirate
25/10/2012 at 08:37

Jones.you sem to be running all the time....i have forgotton what your next race is.........

had a great time last night with the kids a t youth club......they are new and younger than the ones we have had for a few years....so they are eager  

25/10/2012 at 22:09

Evening all

Its good to see youngsters enjoying running too.  At Aberdare 5 miler this year,  they enjoyed every step.

Have a good weekend all.  Off to Snowdon in the morning.

seren nos    pirate
26/10/2012 at 08:19

morning all....be off line for the next few days probably..

have fun.might see some of you soon

26/10/2012 at 08:31

Good luck my darlings!

Will be thinking of you all up there in the glorious autumn sunshine. Gonna be a joy and an honour this year I reckon.

26/10/2012 at 08:52

Morning

Have fun at Snowdon where the weather will be clear, dry calm and cool - or it could be zero visablitly, horizontal rain, force gales and freezing... you are sure to have fun

26/10/2012 at 22:38
Evening all fromg up North

Bit nippy here but lets hope it will be fine for tomorrow
26/10/2012 at 23:45

hello strangers.

good luck to snowdon bound peeps and all who sail in them

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
27/10/2012 at 07:20

morning

all the very best to the Snowdon runners, let's hope it stays dry and doesn't get toooo cold 

27/10/2012 at 09:06

Morning

Hiya Phil; you not running Snowdon then?

Bit nippy down here too Nutty, even frost on the ground - have fun Snowdon runners

27/10/2012 at 11:02

Wonder how they're getting on? Weather looks good for them anyway.

Off on me bike for a couple of hills, a coffee and a look at the crossword before the football. Good old Saturday eh?

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.