Morning all

Gorgeous day today.

Will try a little run later

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
30/10/2012 at 07:31

morning - 'tis indeed bootiful out there. Just back from my dawn plod 

Take it easy Claire, 

30/10/2012 at 07:47

Morning ... going to run today too. Feel 100 percent now.

Sue, I don't know how you do dawn plods, I really don't.

30/10/2012 at 08:24

Morning all

Great race report Alex, sounds like you ran the marathon 60% with your head and 40% with your legs.

Observed lesson cancelled at the last minute due to staff illness - don't know if it will go ahead today - bah!

Dawn plods - hmmm. Used to do them all the time but really struggle for the first few miles, even at 8.30 (earliest I attempt a run these days).

seren nos    pirate
30/10/2012 at 08:28

brilliant Sue

bad news tracey

30/10/2012 at 09:04

Morning

That is frustrating for you Tracey!

Great to hear you had an overall positive experience Alex - despite the adversity laden pre-marathon! - Do London and banish the demons forever

30/10/2012 at 20:50

WA - not only did I spy hot drinks at the top of the hill but I am now milking it to the full having suggested to Mrs Gra V that I need to replenish my vitamins, minerals, etc over the course of this week.

I have just eaten a bucket of homemade beef casserole with potatoes and cauliflower followed by homemade rhubarb crumble. I love recovering.

30/10/2012 at 21:44

Evening all

Bad news Tracey.  All that stress for nothing.

I like early morning running Sue.  Having the world to yourself before everyone wakes up

GraV - I know what you mean.  I had a midnight feast on Saturday night. 

Difficult staying awake and concentrating in work today.  Surely there's more to life?!

31/10/2012 at 01:13

Wide awake again.    Work will be a laugh tomorrow. 

31/10/2012 at 07:40

What are you like ! You must be a vampire ?

31/10/2012 at 07:48

Went to bed at midnight, phone rang at 3am. Computerised voice said "thank you" and rang off. Spent two hours thinking about my observed lesson - (today? Possibly? Who knows?) and the computer based record system I suddenly seem to be in charge of creating, training people to use, policing and backing up. Back to sleep at 5am but cat woke me up again at 6.

Glad I'm not a vampire, not sleeping is crap.

seren nos    pirate
31/10/2012 at 08:13

How annoying tracey

been sanding down doors before braving myself to go back to my sons room

31/10/2012 at 08:49

Morning all  don't know how you lot cope with so little sleep

8 miles planned for tonight and after being quite relaxed about this race I am now officially bricking it   

31/10/2012 at 08:51

Morning

Very considerate of the telephone to thank you for being answered! Now you need to train it to ring you at a reasonable hour and have coffee waiting?

31/10/2012 at 21:24

Evening all

Tracey - how odd?  Very inconsiderate too.  Hope you get a good night sleep tonight.

Hope decorating went well Seren.  How are your legs after Saturday?

Jones - you will be fine.  You have trained well.  A bit of pre race nerves is natural.

How is your back Boffin? Hope things down on the farm are good.

A bit weary in work today.  I have an excuse with the marathon though and they are being kind!

01/11/2012 at 07:34

Morning

seren nos    pirate
01/11/2012 at 07:43

morning all

sons bedroom is finally finished.or will be when i put the curtains back up this morning...looks lovely...new bed was made up and had to dash out for new duvet, pilow and sheets as his were past it...

fee so glad that another bedroom has been blitzed.thats 2 this winter and the third isn't bad.nore superficial.it would only take an hour there.not days like the other two took............

back tothe dowstairs now.....another coat on the living room doors

01/11/2012 at 10:15

Morning

Sounds like you are over the worst of it Seren

Not surprised you are weary in work Nutty - I'm sure you will agree that a bit of sleep would be nice! Good they are being kind to you in work

Not raining here on the farm so far today - Vet due at some point to read the TB test on the cattle, always a bit of an anxious time... let's blame the badger, it is all their fault! - Nothing at all to do with Goverment policy and disease free status allowing international trade, nope, nothing to do with economics; lets blame the badger!

01/11/2012 at 21:51

Evening all

Seren - you sound very busy.  Well done.

Boffin - it was wintry here today.  Very cold.  Poor badgers.  

Work today wasn't so bad.  Managed to stay awake which is a bonus. 

02/11/2012 at 01:21
Wide awake......
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.