12TH JULY 2005

37,081 to 37,100 of 39,565 messages
12/11/2012 at 22:01
Glad power sorted Boffin.

Hi NR. Run was fab in the sun thanks.

Good luck for interview.
12/11/2012 at 22:06

Cheers RK

My brain is  mush now.  Information overload so I am off to bed.

Night night all

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
13/11/2012 at 05:41

All the best Nutty, you will do well just wear your best interview suit* and smile 

* or at least take along some of your lemon drizzle cake 

seren nos    pirate
13/11/2012 at 06:47

good luck Nutty.....

Boffin.i hope the hospital were pleased with progress.......

I have got a neat and tidy living room....looks a bit empty as awaiting new settees on friday and only got the small old one in the room.........pleased with the carpet......got to sort out the displaycabinets and the bookcase for the hall and shoe racks and we will be there.........

wonder how long the tidyness will last......and the new no shoes in the house policy

13/11/2012 at 07:42

Well done Seren, it looks good now, that's the thing to hang on to, never mind how long it lasts. The worst offenders in our house are the five cats, but to be fair they always obey the no shoes rule.

Good luck Nutty!

Am going to try cycling to school today. First time I've done anythng physical since puke city last Wednesday.

13/11/2012 at 07:42

P.S. Thanks Alex!

13/11/2012 at 07:58

Morning,

Finally eh Tracey !

13/11/2012 at 08:14

Morning

Do they have sick bags on bicycles?

Maybe take lots of photos Seren - so it always stays tidy!

Good luck Nutty.... Mmmmm lemon drizzle cake

I won't know the results of the CT scan until I see the consultant next week - the idea was to have a 3 month scan to get a better idea of prgress. I get around no problem at all - but I am finding my back hurts more; I think that is because I am probably pulling it a little every now and then as I get more mobile. Still gettign things done though

13/11/2012 at 08:19

Morning all

Thank you.  Am looking forward to indulging in cake later today!

Well done on the redecoration Seren.  You have done a real make over by the sound of it.

Hope you enjoy cycle to work Tracey.

Fingers crossed the results will be okay Bofffin.  Onwards and upwards

13/11/2012 at 08:21
Laughing at Sue's idea of NR turning up at interview with cake in hand!

Hope the cycle goes / went ok Tracey.

Bristol today.
13/11/2012 at 21:41

Evening all

How are you feeling Tracey?  Better I hope.

Milder today.  Had my cake

14/11/2012 at 08:01

Morning all

Good thanks Nutty, better every day. How was the interview?

14/11/2012 at 10:20

Morning

Just spent another £60 on animal feed... curious that we refer to chicken feed as a cheap item in general conversation, when in truth it is the most expensive of all the various animal feeds I buy! - If you are interested, chicken feed is 36p / kilo compared to sugar beet at 23p / kilo. However, sugar beet is just a cheap additive for the feeds, cattle and sheep feeds are around 30p/kilo.

Have you ever calculated how much your various menagerie cost you Tracey? - I am right in saying your young ones have lizards /snakes etc?

14/11/2012 at 17:02

Hiya Boff, just a snake and five cats these days. Cats eat dried food which is about £30 a month but the Meazers are spoilt pedigree brats who insist on a variety so I spend loads on different types of wet food for them. The snake eats one mouse a week, which costs about £1.

The main expensed food-wise in this family is the kids, who seem to eat constantly and yet never get any fatter. Bastards.

seren nos    pirate
14/11/2012 at 17:11

when we had guniea pigs they cost us a fortune.all the fresh stuff and the dried stuff and they were really dirty and needed changing of the sawdust and hay every few day.........I was so glad when they finally went

14/11/2012 at 18:38
We have two dogs, two gerbils ad a goldfish - daren't add the cost up!
14/11/2012 at 21:13

Evening all  got a lovely cold now  doesn't seem a bad one though so hopefully better in time for Pembrey 

Just had our great prizes for winning our age groups, a £10 voucher that we can spend at their online shop  think we can almost get a pair of socks from there

14/11/2012 at 21:52

Evening all

Kids eh Tracey?  Glad you are on the mend.

Not sure about interview.  We will see.  Thanks for asking.

Jones - you did so well.  Can never have enough socks!!  Look out London next year, you two are on your way!!

I only have me to feed.  I eat quite a lot!!!

15/11/2012 at 07:30
Hope you get good news NR.

Half day for me today! Out for lunch then in Morgans to 'celebrate' Beaujolais Day. Will round the evening off in Wind Street then.
15/11/2012 at 07:46

Morning all

Have a jolly day RK.  Hope your head isn't too bad tomorrow!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.