Swansea Harriers Seaside 5K Series - Race 2

12TH JULY 2005

37,081 to 37,100 of 39,432 messages
10/11/2012 at 22:21

Steve / Helen,

Very well done ! Awesome ! I could not even contemplate the pain ! Wow !

10/11/2012 at 22:27

Evening all

Marvellous times Steve and Helen.  You have both had an amazing year with running.What next?

Enjoyed the cross country today.  Was great to catch up with so many of you there.  The course was good with not too many muddy patches.

Out for a family meal this evening for my father's birthday. 

Boffin - hope you got all your chores done.

Tracey - glad you are feeling a little better.

11/11/2012 at 09:00
Well done Mrs and Mrs Jones. Back from a busy weekend in Cardiff.

Taking Ol football training at 11 and then going out for my run. Looking forward to some fresh air.
11/11/2012 at 10:29

As Alex said - Wow the Joneses!

Still feeling grotty here, queazy, stomach cramps and weak most of the time. Getting better but still don't feel good climbing the stairs, never mind running or cycling. Boring, boring, boring.

11/11/2012 at 11:44

Morning - just

Wow, good going the Joneses - be needing a new shelf for all the medals

Shame you are feeling grotty Tracey - lovely out there today if you can find the will to enjoy it.

Convinced the helpers to move the hurdles - I had the tiresome job of driving the tarctor and delegating all the lifting work

11/11/2012 at 20:29

Evening all

Hope you enjoyed your run RK.

Tracey - get well soon.  Nothing worse than being off your food.  You need pie...

Boffin - well done.  Things you have to do when living on a farm.

Nice run along the beach first thing for me today

12/11/2012 at 02:52
And so to bed......
12/11/2012 at 07:33

Morning all

WA - late one for you.  Hope you slept.

Bit wet out there again.  At least the weekend was nice

12/11/2012 at 12:41

Morning

The wonders of the modern age... I have just visited Langwili Hospital for a follow up CT scan... lay on a motorised bed and had X-Rays bombarding me from every angle...

Then I return home to find the power off and seemingly everything we have relies on electric!

Power wasn't off for long and the newly hatched chicks are fine now they have warmed up again - don't think they liked their heat lamp going off!

12/11/2012 at 21:14

Evening all

Boffin - never  a dull moment for you.  Hope your back is on the mend.  Glad the chicks are okay too.

Better get on with interview prep.....

12/11/2012 at 22:01
Glad power sorted Boffin.

Hi NR. Run was fab in the sun thanks.

Good luck for interview.
12/11/2012 at 22:06

Cheers RK

My brain is  mush now.  Information overload so I am off to bed.

Night night all

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
13/11/2012 at 05:41

All the best Nutty, you will do well just wear your best interview suit* and smile 

* or at least take along some of your lemon drizzle cake 

seren nos    pirate
13/11/2012 at 06:47

good luck Nutty.....

Boffin.i hope the hospital were pleased with progress.......

I have got a neat and tidy living room....looks a bit empty as awaiting new settees on friday and only got the small old one in the room.........pleased with the carpet......got to sort out the displaycabinets and the bookcase for the hall and shoe racks and we will be there.........

wonder how long the tidyness will last......and the new no shoes in the house policy

13/11/2012 at 07:42

Well done Seren, it looks good now, that's the thing to hang on to, never mind how long it lasts. The worst offenders in our house are the five cats, but to be fair they always obey the no shoes rule.

Good luck Nutty!

Am going to try cycling to school today. First time I've done anythng physical since puke city last Wednesday.

13/11/2012 at 07:42

P.S. Thanks Alex!

13/11/2012 at 07:58

Morning,

Finally eh Tracey !

13/11/2012 at 08:14

Morning

Do they have sick bags on bicycles?

Maybe take lots of photos Seren - so it always stays tidy!

Good luck Nutty.... Mmmmm lemon drizzle cake

I won't know the results of the CT scan until I see the consultant next week - the idea was to have a 3 month scan to get a better idea of prgress. I get around no problem at all - but I am finding my back hurts more; I think that is because I am probably pulling it a little every now and then as I get more mobile. Still gettign things done though

13/11/2012 at 08:19

Morning all

Thank you.  Am looking forward to indulging in cake later today!

Well done on the redecoration Seren.  You have done a real make over by the sound of it.

Hope you enjoy cycle to work Tracey.

Fingers crossed the results will be okay Bofffin.  Onwards and upwards

13/11/2012 at 08:21
Laughing at Sue's idea of NR turning up at interview with cake in hand!

Hope the cycle goes / went ok Tracey.

Bristol today.
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.