seren nos    pirate
17/11/2012 at 21:05

don't miss that stage Alex.......

18/11/2012 at 01:28
Wide awake.....

Hope Daniel went to sleep for you WA.
18/11/2012 at 10:24

Morning all

Alex - have you considered subbing out night time child care to Nutty? Seems like she and Daniel have a lot in common.

First run in 10 days today. That bug realy knocked me for six. Felt good this morning though and what a BEAUTIFUL day! Bit of paperwork now and then off to The Woodman for lunch with two of my children and a crossword.

18/11/2012 at 12:23

Lunch sounds nice Tracey.

Football done, out for run, then my lunch

18/11/2012 at 13:29

Afternoon - Wonder what the crossword will order for lunch?

18/11/2012 at 21:08

Evening all

Hope you enjoyed lunch Tracey.  Great news about run.

Did cross country in Llanmadoc today.  Lovely day for it.  Loads of mud and didn't fall!  Got first lady

18/11/2012 at 22:19

Evening .... I did the XC too. Nice day for it and cakes after. Was disappointed with my speed over the sand but then again its been a hard week training. Have had a massive pizza tonight so it is going to have to be a hard week next week too. !

Tracey, if only ! I don't know what I do to be this popular with the kids, I really don't !

seren nos    pirate
19/11/2012 at 07:03

morning all

good running Nutty and alex.

I cooked my christmas cake.did a few trios to the tip.tidied up and then cooked roast beef for 8.first time we have had to extend our table...all went well 

19/11/2012 at 07:28

Morning all

Seren - never a dull moment for you.

WA - it was tricky underfoot on the course yesterday.  You did a great time.

Monday again - where did the weekend go.

19/11/2012 at 08:05

Morning all.

Nice weekend. Lunch was good. I like The Woodman and it's a 20 minute walk through the woods from my house.

Don't suppose anyone knows anything about interactive white boards? 

19/11/2012 at 09:41

Morning

I know it is not a good idea to use marker pens on them.... I also know they are very expensive and very clever, although the ones I have used need to be calibrated each day and the interactive pens take a bit of getting used to - there is a lag between moving the pen and the computer picking the movement up and they are not too keen on small detail. Apart from that they are great fun! - I expect the whiteboards today have better software than I have used in the past.

19/11/2012 at 22:45

Evening .... do you know I have put on four pounds sicne Snowdon !

Anyway, busy day today, another tomorrow. Life eh ! It's all go.

20/11/2012 at 07:30

Morning all

Work, its a pain.  Life is too short, not enough time for running!

20/11/2012 at 07:50

Yup, certainly is. Although Monday is behind us, so cheer up, it's nearly the weekend...

I am seriously thinkging of caving in and buying an electric blanket. As I understand it, that puts us a few steps closer to the grave as only the elderly and infirm have electric blankets, but it's awful cold in bed and I can't be bothered with the hot water bottle faff.

seren nos    pirate
20/11/2012 at 07:53

morning

managed an early morning run in the dark,.......first time in over a year and got back before i would nornmally get up..........really does start the day off well

20/11/2012 at 08:24

Morning

Need another marathon then Alex

I never really liked the idea of an elctric blanket (despite having one as a teenager) - the concept of sleeping on an electric mat kinda makes me wonder if I would wake up with a perm one morning!

seren nos    pirate
20/11/2012 at 08:30

Tracey.i always have an electric blanket...........we have a dual control double one as its only me that gets cold.and it prevents me from having to put my cold feet on him for hours .........i put it on when i go to bed for an hour and then when i get up in the night again.when it gets really cold i will have it on low all night.....

my eldest son has oine as all as he is always cold at night.........i blame the residential school he went to that had the heating on high all year round.........the other two are fine.

20/11/2012 at 08:30
Go for it Tracey.
20/11/2012 at 22:06

Evening all

There's nothing wrong with electric blankets, if you want one, get one, Tracey. 

Milder today although a bit grim earlier on.

A jacket arrived today as part of my prize for Snowdon marathon. 

seren nos    pirate
20/11/2012 at 22:32

hope its lighter than the other prize nutty

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.