Swansea Harriers Seaside 5K Series - Race 2

12TH JULY 2005

37,341 to 37,360 of 39,288 messages
28/12/2012 at 09:26

Apart from a few too many pringles and 2 x xmas dinners I have not done too bad this year.

28/12/2012 at 09:27

Kev, great. 2013 is going to be a good year for running Kev.

28/12/2012 at 09:38
Is it the Chinese year of the hare or something then WA!
28/12/2012 at 21:14

Evening all

A blustery day out there. 

Well done on the running Tracey.  Its great not having to worry about work and just run whenever we feel like.  Work gets in the way!

WA - I had two Christmas dinners too.  Its nearly over...

RK - hope you have had a good Christmas too.

29/12/2012 at 08:46
Morning. More rain eh ! I reckon it is the Welsh year of the flood. It gets a bit depressing after a while. Could hear it hammering down all through the night.
seren nos    pirate
29/12/2012 at 09:25

didn't stop them trying to break into my bike shed,...................lucky the alarm stopped them.but had to get akll the bikes inside for the night until we can get new bolts and padlocks fitted to the shed

this was before 10pm at night as well.....must have had some good clippers to get hrough the rings holding the padlock............

anyway a wet 6 miler done this morning..............its warm and wet at the same time making it hard to know what to wear

29/12/2012 at 10:35

Morning all

I've put on 4lb. Was good though, thoroughly enjoyed myself!

Party last night and despite eating and drinking too much am feeling quite chipper.

Seren - good news that they didn't get in but horrid that they tried. Hope it hasn't upset you too much.

seren nos    pirate
29/12/2012 at 10:40

it was exciting to have the police sniffer dog through the house.but with the rain etc.he could only follow the trail to the park....

I'm a  little worried that they had time to look around the mess and see what we had.or woried that they targetted us not just random.............will try and get it all sorted today

29/12/2012 at 21:05

Evening all

Seren - sorry to hear about the break in.  Upsettiing but I hope you are all okay.

Sounds like you are enjoying all the festivities Tracey!

Will the rain ever stop?  Surely we have  had enough.

Spent the last few weeks catching up with family and friends which has been great

30/12/2012 at 08:52

Morning

Good to hear of an alarm actually working and not being ignored as background noise. You need a second shed, containing nothing yet having fantastic locks and alarms - attract their attention to that one. Maybe they will be apprehended during the break in, but even if they don't, they won't get anything anyway! Unsettling to have had a break in - keep calm and carry on.

You must have found one of the few breaks in the weather for your run Tracey - good for you

30/12/2012 at 10:02

Morning folks

Off to Cardiff today - ice skating and meal cooked by one of my nephews. The kids want to go to Forbidden Planet to spend their Christmas money - I feel terribly old in there.

30/12/2012 at 12:01
Morning all. Rain doesn't seem to be stopping.
seren nos    pirate
30/12/2012 at 12:18

Kev..n#been out for a 3 hour bike ride and it was dry for the whole time this morning..amazing.........it was a tad windy out

30/12/2012 at 22:01

Evening all

Hope Cardiff was good Tracey.

Well done on your bike ride Seren.  It was windy out this evening

Stroll on Tuesday.  Season to be jolly is going on a bit too long now.....

31/12/2012 at 07:48

Morning all

A bit unpleasant outside today

31/12/2012 at 10:05

Morning

Lovely weather today - that is if you overlook the rain, wind and low cloud....

Farm cats are not at all pleased with the rain - our drains under the yard cannot cope, so we have a river on the yard which the cats need to wade through to get to their feed!

seren nos    pirate
31/12/2012 at 10:16

it has definitely been a tad wet.......as tery was going in to work later this morning i took advantage of the time and went and did an early morning swim session......so waiting for a break in the weather to get a run done later

31/12/2012 at 14:30

Afternoon - hope eveyone is well. Having a small party tonight so just getting everything ready!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Anyone doing Nos Galon?

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
31/12/2012 at 15:00
Afternoon Happy New Year to you all.

Marathon training starts tomorrow for me!
seren nos    pirate
31/12/2012 at 15:02

I'm in week 4 of Ironman training and enjoying it apart from the rain and the swimming........

Blwyddyn newydd dda Pawb

Edited: 31/12/2012 at 21:30
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.