Swansea Harriers Seaside 5K Series - Race 2

12TH JULY 2005

37,361 to 37,380 of 39,497 messages
02/01/2013 at 00:38

Alcohol is not a problem in my house, chocolate is though.  Late night munchies means I am awake again!!  I seem to have developed a liking for coffee and tiffin too

02/01/2013 at 07:33

Morning all

Back to the daily grind

02/01/2013 at 08:33

Morning all

Ugh.

seren nos    pirate
02/01/2013 at 08:51

well done you pair again............great running.

It is morning but  I'm waiting for next Monday so that things can get back to normal

02/01/2013 at 10:29

Morning

Says it all Tracey

02/01/2013 at 21:32

Evening all

Work - whose idea was that?  Training twice a day and catching up with friends is much better......

03/01/2013 at 07:28

Morning all

03/01/2013 at 07:36

Morning

A sentiment echoed around the Globe I am sure Nutty!

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
03/01/2013 at 07:46

morning

now that's a good life plan Nutty 

I'm back from spending New Year with RAF son in Stoke, I've had a very self indulgent time, not cooked nor cleaned (nor runned) for days! I just slobbed, ate and drunk  I did get out when I got home yesterday though and had quite a nice run. 

No work for me until Monday - there are lots of people off sick at the mo so I did tell them to ring me if they needed me to go in today and tomorrow, but my phone is broken 

seren nos    pirate
03/01/2013 at 08:38

I am swimming today and then yoga with some running tonight.looking forward to a rest day tomorrow.............because of cock up in my schedules last week i haven't had a rest day for 2 weeks..although christmas day was not a hard session.a 5k in 38 mins with son and dog

03/01/2013 at 21:17

Evening all

Seren - training is a great stress reliever if you have the time.  Really enjoyed it all during the festive hols. 

Sue - sounds like you had a good break.  Enjoy the rest of your time off work.

Boffin - I know, it has to be done and its not that bad.  Just first couple of days back....

03/01/2013 at 21:37

First full day back - out of the house 13.5 hrs as well - so tired tonight. Not complaining though, bring on 2013!

04/01/2013 at 07:44

Morning all

Friday already

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
05/01/2013 at 08:00

morning

quiet in here?

welcome to the first weekend of 2013!

seren nos    pirate
05/01/2013 at 08:06

morning.. I have manflu again........got my first racing park run in ages today.............still will give me an easy target to beat next time

05/01/2013 at 11:51

Morning all

Kitchen being refitted on Monday so am spending the weekend packing up the contents and trying to find somewhere to keep them other than the kitchen. Quite good fun so far I must say, although I haven't dug deep into the pre-Cambrian recesses at the back of the cupboards yet. Stand by for discovery of new life forms.

seren nos    pirate
05/01/2013 at 16:13

I had a new fridge freezer delivered today tracey............that was bad enough moving the olld one out...........haven't cleaned beneath it for years

05/01/2013 at 21:29

Evening all

How has it gone Tracey?  Just thing how lovely it will be when the new kitchen is in.

Seren - bad news about flu.  Seems to hit some people a few times.

Sue - hope you are rested after your time off work.

Not a bad day today.  At least it was dry

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
06/01/2013 at 07:11

morning all

I must say I've had a lovely time off work . I had an eating/drinking frenzy at my son's place (well, the New Year only happens once a year after all). Then a shopping frenzy in Cardiff and a cleaning frenzy at home.

Back to reality tomorrow. Having said that, I have about 90 actual working days left if you don't count weekends and annual leaves. Don't know how I'm going to fit in all I want to do in that time, even more, I don't know why I am worrying about fitting it all in! Come June 1st it'll be someone elses worry right? It's something of a coincidence that I took up post in the place I'm working at on June 1st (22 years ago). I've worked for 4 different organisations and had a few role changes since then, but still in the same building.

First long run of my mara training today - I hope it stays dryish.

Get well soon Seren

I'm getting myself prepared for a new bathroom Tracey - dunno what's worse, new kitchen or new bathroom 

06/01/2013 at 07:51

Morning all

Sue - take it all in your stride.  Exciting times ahead.  Giving yourself a break from the daily routine and going with the flow sometimes has great benefits.  Good luck with marathon training.

Have a good one al.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.