Swansea Harriers Seaside 5K Series - Race 2

12TH JULY 2005

37,781 to 37,800 of 39,461 messages
04/03/2013 at 08:39

Morning all  sorry your all feeling under the weather in some way or another.

Running is going strangely well thanks Nutty  no idea how as I haven't run more than twice in any one week for ages

PB in Llanelli two weeks ago in the 10 miler and another PB yesterday so I'm not complaining

04/03/2013 at 16:40

Well done Jones, you are going well.

I did a speed awareness course (35 in a 30 zone). Didn't learn much, except I had always thought that the speed limit on some dual carraigeways was 60mph. Turns out it's 70mph. So I learnt on my speed awareness course that sometimes, I don't drive quickly enough...

The company that did my course claim to not keep the profits though, they said on the course that they get ploughed back into the road safety budget - don't know how true that is and how much the figures might have been manipulated to make it look not for profit....

04/03/2013 at 21:08

Evening all

Thanks Boffin.

I went on a speed awareness course too.  The pamphlet they gave out reaffirmed why there are speed limits in place.  We all do it though.  It is quite costly in terms of money and time.

Well done Jones.  I always find a relaxed attitude and no undue stress usually does the trick!

05/03/2013 at 07:10
Morning. Feeling much better now NR - thanks.

Good running Jones.

Shame about the speeding Boffin - must have been a fast tractor

Looking forward to my run tonight.
05/03/2013 at 07:28

Morning all

Lovely day again.  Have a good one all

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
05/03/2013 at 08:09

morning 

seren nos    pirate
05/03/2013 at 08:38

morning.nice one again for getting bedding on the line.going to trya  agentle run/ wlak this morning

05/03/2013 at 12:57

Afternoon

Glorious day out there today - bit of a downer that I have 4 trips to school when I usually only have the one - but hey ho.

Last day of sunshine for a couple of weeks, so best to make the most of it if you can

05/03/2013 at 22:13
Evening all. Tough run tonight but feeling great now.
05/03/2013 at 22:41

Nice one Kev. Keep it up.

Been busy of late so runnng has been on the back burner. Also this chest infection is still not gone, its been over a month now I am sure.

Well done Sue on Llanelli. I did have an entry but had to work.

It was a nice day too today too

06/03/2013 at 06:34
Morning all!

Thanks WA - will do.

Swindon and Bristol today. Cardiff tomorrow then Scotland Friday for the Rugby.
seren nos    pirate
06/03/2013 at 07:24

morning all..the sun seems to have dissappeared...still it was nice whilst it was here...

I seem to have recovered from my stomach bug and as i was a few days without food I am taking the opportunity to try and cut out the crap....and eat less and stick more to meal times......the more i train the more weight I pout on as I overcompensate and rewards myself........

and I want o be at a good weight for the summer races

06/03/2013 at 09:53

Morning

Good to hear you are feeling better Seren - maybe you can send some 'get better' vibes to Alex?

You must do some miles in a week Kev! Enjoy the rugby

06/03/2013 at 21:17

Evening all

Hope your day of travelling went well RK.

Great that you are back on track Seren.  

Boffin - hope it rains to help you out

Much milder again which is great.

06/03/2013 at 21:51
Evening all! Not a bad day thanks NR.

Glad you are better Seren.
06/03/2013 at 22:38

I have a sneeky feeling I am not going to sleep tonight!

Anyone fancy a pie fest soon?  Its been too long.

07/03/2013 at 07:18
Morning all. Hope you managed some sleep NR?

Cardiff okay, hosting a conference for 100 people. Be glad to get that out of the way.

Packed for Scotland last night in the hope that I can squeeze a run in tonight.
07/03/2013 at 07:21

Morning .... I fancy a pie fest, or lunch or something ?

Do squeeze in a run tonight Kev. I have not done much the last week as I have been busy beyond belief but hope to get it going again soon.

07/03/2013 at 07:33

Morning all

Amazingly, I slept like a log

Lets try and arrange something soon.  The gathering at Boffin's was great so would be nice to do it again soon.  Can always come round to mine Easter time if weather is good?

Have a good one all

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
07/03/2013 at 07:44

morning

pie fest sounds good to me 

a little damp out there this morning, mild though

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.