Swansea Harriers Seaside 5K Series - Race 2

12TH JULY 2005

37,801 to 37,820 of 39,288 messages
06/03/2013 at 06:34
Morning all!

Thanks WA - will do.

Swindon and Bristol today. Cardiff tomorrow then Scotland Friday for the Rugby.
seren nos    pirate
06/03/2013 at 07:24

morning all..the sun seems to have dissappeared...still it was nice whilst it was here...

I seem to have recovered from my stomach bug and as i was a few days without food I am taking the opportunity to try and cut out the crap....and eat less and stick more to meal times......the more i train the more weight I pout on as I overcompensate and rewards myself........

and I want o be at a good weight for the summer races

06/03/2013 at 09:53

Morning

Good to hear you are feeling better Seren - maybe you can send some 'get better' vibes to Alex?

You must do some miles in a week Kev! Enjoy the rugby

06/03/2013 at 21:17

Evening all

Hope your day of travelling went well RK.

Great that you are back on track Seren.  

Boffin - hope it rains to help you out

Much milder again which is great.

06/03/2013 at 21:51
Evening all! Not a bad day thanks NR.

Glad you are better Seren.
06/03/2013 at 22:38

I have a sneeky feeling I am not going to sleep tonight!

Anyone fancy a pie fest soon?  Its been too long.

07/03/2013 at 07:18
Morning all. Hope you managed some sleep NR?

Cardiff okay, hosting a conference for 100 people. Be glad to get that out of the way.

Packed for Scotland last night in the hope that I can squeeze a run in tonight.
07/03/2013 at 07:21

Morning .... I fancy a pie fest, or lunch or something ?

Do squeeze in a run tonight Kev. I have not done much the last week as I have been busy beyond belief but hope to get it going again soon.

07/03/2013 at 07:33

Morning all

Amazingly, I slept like a log

Lets try and arrange something soon.  The gathering at Boffin's was great so would be nice to do it again soon.  Can always come round to mine Easter time if weather is good?

Have a good one all

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
07/03/2013 at 07:44

morning

pie fest sounds good to me 

a little damp out there this morning, mild though

seren nos    pirate
07/03/2013 at 07:48

morning

pie fest sounds good to me......I'm a way for a week over the easter weekend.but I know you will not find a date to suit all...

Nutty you must have had my sleep last night as i slept badly.

ran 11 miles yesterday wioth hubby and today we are going for a run up sugar loaf mountain before going out for a meal

07/03/2013 at 08:23

Morning all

07/03/2013 at 08:29

Pie Fest, hurrah!

Two days of hell at work - we have watch, grade and produce intelligent comments on 20 presentations today and another 20 tomorrow. My mind has already gone numb in anticipation.

Also, my temperature is still all over the place and my nose is full of cold sores which is irritating enough when alone and downright depressing on a day like this.

07/03/2013 at 10:36

Morning

Mmmmm Pie Fest

I feel your pain Tracey - student / pupil presentations can be hellish! During my practice I had my Yr 9s do presentations - but figured why should I have all the grief... so I made sure they all took an active role by having them all complete a simple questionnare on each talk and then 2 pupils were each allocated a presentation to ask a question, provide one piece of positive feedback, and one piece of negative feedback.

Kept them on their toes and stopped anyone nodding off!!

07/03/2013 at 21:01

Evening all

Pie Fest is on the agenda then.  What date shall we go for?  I suppose Easter is family time so perhaps another time?

Great running Seren.  Well done.

Bad news about cold Tracey.  This bug is a nasty one.  Good luck with work.

Interview went okay and will find out next week.

08/03/2013 at 08:04

20 down, 20 to go. Head was spinning last night so couldn't sleep. External moderators in today - whoopee doo.

08/03/2013 at 10:07

Morning

It's all go Tracey!

I propose a Saturday afternoon for a Pie Fest; seemed to work out OK last time? Doesn't really make any difference to me, but I think it worked out better for Alex and childcare?

Good news the interview went well Nutty, keep fingers and toes crossed for you.

Bump... crash... hard to walk with toes crossed!

08/03/2013 at 17:17

Got the job

Thanks Boffin.  You uncross everything now.

Saturdays are good.  Any dates in March good or shall we go for April after Easter?

08/03/2013 at 22:33

Congratulations Nutty! Is this permanent? Which department?

All students done. Move on to the next phase on Monday. Was horrified to hear how the next stage is assessed... yup, it's another bloody presentation.

09/03/2013 at 07:47

Morning all

Thanks Tracey.  Its fixed term to June 2015 working on a project called LEAD.  Excellent scheme.

Sounds you have alot on with work Tracey.  I am sure they all excel with your guidance. 

At least its the weekend

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.