12TH JULY 2005

37,861 to 37,880 of 39,579 messages
seren nos yn canu    pirate
20/03/2013 at 07:22

boffin.you must do a video of it and put it on u tube for us

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
20/03/2013 at 08:25

morning

pretty grim out there today. My spin class has been spun, I think I'll spend the rest of the day indoors doing indoors type things. 

The dogs have yet to be walked, but they can wait a while, it may yet clear up. It was fab yesterday.

20/03/2013 at 08:33

I'm sat in my running kit trying to force my way out the door

20/03/2013 at 11:08

Morning

I expect the sight of my excess poundage and moobs would put everyone of their pies Seren!

It has been dry with us so far today Nutty, had a good deal of rain in the night as evidenced by the cattle feed troughs which were full of water this morning! (2 of our cattle have overwintered outdoors as they went off to the bull and have only recently come back)

20/03/2013 at 20:24

Evening all

Turned out nice again!!  Bit nippy though.

Seren - did you get a bit wet or wait?

Sue - hope you got  lots of things done around the house.

Boffin - rain saves you carting water from the house.  Nothing puts me off pie!!

Saying that, will soon be pie fest.  Can you make it on 27 April Seren?

21/03/2013 at 07:19

Morning all

Blustery day.  Wrap up warm

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
21/03/2013 at 07:35

morning

yesterday turned out to be a fab day in the end. I took the muppets to the beach, then we sat outside the 360, me with my hot chocolate and the muppets with nice biccies .

21/03/2013 at 08:25

i avoided the rain yesterday......will i be as lcuky today....going out for a little bike ride to test both bikes to make sure they are fit to go

21/03/2013 at 12:15
Morning!
21/03/2013 at 13:33

Afternoon

Some smashing Pie Fest photos on facebook Alex

Nice to look back and see how some things have changed, I no longer have all the ironwork to keep me mobile - for the moments when I struggle to put shoes on, it is good to be reminded of just how much the injury has improved.

Also a bit of a shock to see how much those calves have grown!

Well chilly out there to be sure Nutty.

21/03/2013 at 13:48

Nice story re Adam and Daniel ....

The two boys Adam (5.5) and Daniel (2.5) now have to take turns in the front of the car as that is their seat of choice. On tues it was Daniels turn on his way to school. He was taunting Adam saying repeatedly "I am in the front" and blowing a raspberry after each utterance.

The following day it was Adams turn. Adam began taunting Daniel whereupon Daniel took his dummy out and told him "Shut up you looser".

Whats more as I was recounting the story over the phone later (on hands free in the car) Daniel was laughing his head off. I asked him if the had really understood what he was saying to Adam and got a very certain "Yes" !

21/03/2013 at 13:48

Oh, and the other day Daniel said to his mother "Look, I am not pi**ing about".

Hmmmm .............

21/03/2013 at 20:52

Evening all

Sue - that sounds like a perfect day. 

Boffin - the pie fest was great on the farm. Thank you for your hospitality.

WA - what will the children say when they are older?!!

Swam today, too wet to run.

21/03/2013 at 21:02

evening.

ditched the bike.........this weather is really starting to get to me now

21/03/2013 at 22:18

http://www.thisisswanseawales.co.uk/#/the-360-marina-5k-run/4574812528

Edited: 21/03/2013 at 22:21
22/03/2013 at 07:13

Morning all

Seren - the weather is pretty grim.

WA - looks like that 5k is a good one.  Lots of fast runners turned up.

Friday

22/03/2013 at 08:31

That looks really good. Well done Swansea for the tide being in and it not raining!

22/03/2013 at 10:46

Morning

A bit on the damp side out there this morning... It is days like this that we pat ourselves on the back for choosing to lamb indoors - the alternative is to trudge around lambing fields in all weathers trying to look after stock.

Not a nice day for cycling Seren - must be time to get the turbo out?

23/03/2013 at 09:41

How many sheep have you got Boff? Have you got a sheep dog? I remember meeting the pie herding dogs but not a sheep dog.

This weather must play hovoc with your schedule Seren. It stops me too, but that's not quite so critical!

23/03/2013 at 09:45

Tracey.......for the first time in a long time the weather has got to me....from christmas to easter last year i did a lot of bike miles...and usually in the dry......with a few notable exceptions......

I have only had a few dry rides this year........normally i can can cope with running in the rian...but combined with the bike it is too much for my bones......

waiting to see if this afternoon 10 mile Timetrial on the bi9ke has been cancelled

and then san dom tomorrow

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.