Swansea Harriers Seaside 5K Series - Race 2

12TH JULY 2005

37,981 to 38,000 of 39,452 messages
16/04/2013 at 20:52

Evening all

Thanks for all the good wishes.  We can celebrate at the Pie Fest in a few weeks.  It will be a joint celebration as Sue's birthday is later in April too

Love my quiet corner of Swansea.  Its a big, bad world out there......

16/04/2013 at 23:23

It's all go !

17/04/2013 at 03:44

Couldn't sleep so had to get up and eat!!

17/04/2013 at 07:29

Morning all

Have a good one all

17/04/2013 at 10:00

Morning

Always a good time for pie

Good to see Sweetie posting - wonder where she has been?

17/04/2013 at 17:39

Where is Sweetie posting? Is this the invisible Sweetie? Or the imaginary Sweetie?

17/04/2013 at 21:31

Evening all

It is good to see you Sweetie.  Can you make it to the Pie Fest too? Hope so.

How is your back Boffin?  STill bobbing about in the water?

Bit windy out there this evening

18/04/2013 at 06:51

Morning all!

I will definitely be at the pie fest Nutty, looking forward to it!

mmmmm pie!

seren nos    pirate
18/04/2013 at 07:32

still windy here.will go for a run today.suffereing at the moment with lost mojo..........just when you find the thing and think it will never leave you it buggers off again

18/04/2013 at 07:55

Mmmm me too. Although not too much pie. I am lighter today than I have been for 12 years.

Exam this morning, marking this afternoon and tomorrow, then no more foundation course till September - whoo hoo!

seren nos    pirate
18/04/2013 at 07:56

well done tracey.I knwo a few people who are doing really well on weightloss.which is extra hard i think with all this bad weather

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
18/04/2013 at 08:01
seren nos wrote (see)

still windy here.will go for a run today.suffereing at the moment with lost mojo..........just when you find the thing and think it will never leave you it buggers off again

Tell me about it! My mojo went AWOL some weeks ago and took all my self control along with it! I'm a bit of a Michelin man lookalike at the moment 

Well done you Tracey.

18/04/2013 at 09:51

Morning

If I see some lost mojo I will be sure to send it Swansea way...

Very well done Tracey - must be something about runners and keeping records; knowing your weight from 12 years ago! Have to confess, so do I  - and for longer back than that!

Was a bit wet and windy last night - the pambs were not impresseed at all, we have a feed shelter for the lambs and 10 of them were all cuddled up in there this morning

18/04/2013 at 09:52

'pambs' would be 'lambs' !

18/04/2013 at 21:23

Evening all

That's fab Sweetie. 

Still hard at it on the farm Boffin!

Tracey - excellent news about weight loss.  Great time of year to be out running too.

Seren - sorry to hear about your mojo.  They seem to go away for no apparent reason.  Nothing like running though.  Especially in the spring, if it ever arrives!

Sue - hope your mojo hangs on until Sunday afternoon.  Good luck.

19/04/2013 at 07:54

Yes indeed with the mojos, tricky little customers.

Also yes indeed for Sunday! The weather looks good at the moment, I might cycle over and have a look around it if stays fine. I will text you Sue. Are you going over Nutty?

LUSH run last night - 6.5 instead of the usual 5 miles, hilly as hell, against that evil wind and somehow got talked into a sprint finish. It was ridiculously hard and unpleasant for the most part but we were all very happy afterwards!

19/04/2013 at 07:57

Sue - just been on Facebook - so sorry, I didn't know! Hope you are OK?

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
19/04/2013 at 08:01

Hi All, just to let you know I've decided to pull out of the marathon on Sunday. My lack of mojo I'm sure is due in part to certain stressors that I can't talk about on here.

Suffice to say that I'll need a very clear head on Monday, which certainly wouldn't happen if I attempted this run in my present state of (non)fitness.

Thanks for all the encouragement and support. If the weather is as it is now, I may well cycle over myself. Let me know Tracey if you are def going, I may well join you on my new steed 

seren nos    pirate
19/04/2013 at 08:06

Hope everything is ok Sue

re piefest.i did post yesterday but it seems to have disappeared.what time and where is it..I have a sportive that day but trying to work out timings

19/04/2013 at 10:15

Morning

No end of other runs Sue

Nuts isn't it Tracey - sprint finish hard and mostly unpleasent yet nice when it is over... kinda like hitting your head with a hammer; nice when it stops!!

Have to fathom a race (not running - gathering sheep) which will gather all the sheep and their lambs so Sweetie and I can trailer them to a new field. Ewes are easy - they just follow a bucket, the lambs think it the funniest thing on their planet to run in every random direction

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.