Swansea Harriers Seaside 5K Series - Race 2

12TH JULY 2005

38,041 to 38,060 of 39,423 messages
28/04/2013 at 07:56

Morning

Mmmmmm eating

Sweetie enjoyed your Pie-i-i-i-i-ella Tracey, very nice invention.

28/04/2013 at 11:56

Good news Boff, yes I think I will be making that one again.

It was so lovely yesterday, excellent food and even better company. We are so lucky to have each other, our health and good old Swansea.

Feeling especially good about the town today as had a lovely run this mornng - Blackpill to Rotherslade and back. It's 6.5 miles and we went out before the wind got up. The tide was right in and it was really still.

Couple of hours of gardening before I sit down to some poached Sweetman eggs on toast I think!

28/04/2013 at 18:22

Evening all. Glad pie fest was good. Must join you one day.

Just back from a 7hr football tournament at Underhill Park, had a fab time, Oliver's theam won their group but got knocked out in the semis. 

Feeling a happy, proud Dad tonight. 

seren nos    pirate
28/04/2013 at 18:42

went paintballing today with the family..........feeling very bruised and batterred today now...easier to do a race.....

28/04/2013 at 21:17

Evening all

RK - well done to Oliver.

Seren - the things you have to do!!

Sounds like you had a good day Tracey.

Had lunch with parents and managed a 10 mile run today.  Getting decent mileage in each week, a few swims and a bike ride so not too bad

Glad everyone enjoyed the pie fest.  I ran out of chairs and crockery so the  numbers were just right!

28/04/2013 at 21:18

Not getting notifications.  Is anyone else having the same problem?

29/04/2013 at 07:19

Morning all

The sun is out and looks as if its here for most of the week

Omelette for tea for me tonight with Boffin's eggs. 

Have a good one all

29/04/2013 at 07:23

Morning all. 

Lovely day. We actually caught the un yesterday - my face is glowing!

Bristol today. Glad the weather is improving, looking forward to a good week of training. 

VLM Ballot is open today for those who are interested. 

Kev

seren nos    pirate
29/04/2013 at 07:35

did 3 entries this morning Kev

29/04/2013 at 07:43

Well done Kev. 7 hours of kiddie football on your day off is proper parenting - wow!

Swimming, gardening and Welsh for me today - sigh, so much to do, so little time... tee hee hee.

29/04/2013 at 08:15

Morning

I haven't had notifications for a loooooooooong time - think RW has fallen out with me! Then again I cancelled the subscription a couple of months ago; after having the magazine for years, I finally got tired of the same content being endlessly recycled.

Was nice yesterday morning - got a bit damp in the afternoon though. Looks set for a lovely week this week - break out the suncream!

29/04/2013 at 15:08

If the Mayans have taught us anything, it is that if you don't finish something, it's not the end of the world.

seren nos    pirate
29/04/2013 at 15:13

changes i9n GFA means that OH now qualifies for next year...........which means i will probably get in through the ballot

29/04/2013 at 21:45

Evening all

Tracey - well said.  Sounds like you have things sussed at the mo.  Enjoy the sunshine

Seren - it probably will turn out that way!!

Lovely running this evening.  Still a bit nippy but perfect for a plod!

30/04/2013 at 07:17

Lovely morning again. Looking forward to a run tonight. 

30/04/2013 at 07:59

Morning

Must be why I have so many jobs unfinished at the moment Tracey...

We had frost this morning, but warming up quickly now - crazy situation is I am shuffling stock around for looking for grass, yet the domestic lawn is well in need of mowing!!

After 7hr of SuperDad kiddy football, you deserve a nice run to yourself Kev.

30/04/2013 at 16:45

Afternoon all  haven't been on for ages  a combination of ripping our old bathroom out, putting a new one in and a crappy cold that's hung about for far too long  has meant  I've only run 4 times since the 3rd of March

So I treated my self to a 9 mile loop from Penrice woods around to Horton and back via Oxwich this morning  stunning scenery, beautiful weather and not another soul around, bliss

30/04/2013 at 21:25

Evening all

Jones - good to hear from you.  At least you can get out now.  Sounds like life is busy.  When is your next marathon?

Lovely day again.  Lets hope it lasts a while.  All the spring flowers are in bloom.  Great time of year

seren nos    pirate
30/04/2013 at 21:28

did the pentrych fell run tonight.beautiful evening and the views were wonderful.they had a massive record turnout

01/05/2013 at 08:11

Morning all  Tenby and Snowdon marathons for us this year Nutty  hoping to do 10 miles this evening.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.