Swansea Harriers Seaside 5K Series - Race 2

12TH JULY 2005

39,541 to 39,547 of 39,547 messages
seren nos    pirate
21/10/2014 at 08:22

had great fun at the cross country on sunday.the hilly, wet and muddy courses suit me better than the flat ones......managed to stay on my feet and beat a few ladies who normally beat me....even on tired legs....

torch run tonight with club....they have one every month which is great fun...

seren nos    pirate
21/10/2014 at 10:48

just had our passports back and the visas for china have been approved..so excited.....

going to have to book all the internal flights now.5 cities in 10 days..

22/10/2014 at 21:16

Evening all

Where did you run on the weekend Seren?  I did the West Glam league at the Gnoll in Neath.  Tricky course.

Enjoy China SEren.  Its an amazing country.  My nephew has been living out there for three years.

Was in Bangor on Monday and Tuesday with work so its nice to be back at home.

23/10/2014 at 11:48
I've always wanted to go to China Seren - have a fab time.

Like you NR, I was away with work Mon and Tuesday in Bath. We did the skyline walk on Monday which was fun.

Working from home for two days now. Was meant to go to London today but a cold means I didn't fancy a 14 hour day up and back so I asked to be excused from the meeting.
seren nos    pirate
23/10/2014 at 12:03

Pontypool cross country for me Nutty..

My son really does seem to be loving his time over there......he and his flatmates are  mixing and are managing to get some of the chinese and malaysian students to cook for them....The boys are paying for all the ingredients and they are getting an authentic meal cooked for them......but they all differ as they are from different regions......and the local student gets to cook all their favourute meals

24/10/2014 at 20:12

Evening all

Seren - my nephew hardly ever cooks and seems to drink a bit too.  Its part of the culture out there.  Glad to hear your son is enjoying.

RK - hope you feel better.  Lots of bugs around at the moment.

I am in the Welsh team for the International cross country event in Nottingham in November.  Better start training!

Enjoy the weekend all

seren nos    pirate
Yesterday at 20:06

well done Nutty.....

I;m off to bed shortly.. had a manic 24 hrs........

went to see a Ray cloney farce last night... got home about half past 10 and within 15 mins was changed and out for a long run....6 hrs in the dark over the mountains.. ( and getting lost only 2 miles from home ).......

then 3 hrs sleep and attended an open day at the university of south wales.....so well ready for sleep now

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
39,541 to 39,547 of 39,547 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.