Swansea Harriers Seaside 5K Series - Race 2

12TH JULY 2005

39,641 to 39,647 of 39,647 messages
seren nos    pirate
15/04/2015 at 08:58

hope all is ok Nutty...

hoping to get to support at Llanelli on the weekend

16/04/2015 at 07:08
Morning! Is it Llanelli Marathon Sunday Seren? Might go and watch if Oliver doesn't have rugby.

Had a nice run up the old railway line to Swiss Valley last night (basically ran the 5 part of the HBA 5-10-20) course. Much easier going up than down as even though it's an old railway line the constant incline up is greater than it first seems.
seren nos    pirate
16/04/2015 at 07:39

A lot if our old railway paths are like that kev

16/04/2015 at 22:00

Evening

Good luck for Sunday.

Nice running RK.  Stunning weather for it.

Resting leg for a while then hope to be back on track.

18/04/2015 at 09:38
Morning. Just heading back from Cardiff after a dinner. Quiet day today then up early tomorrow to go and watch the Llanelli Marathon and then a run of my own after (nearer 6 miles though rather than 26!).

Have a nice weekend all and continue resting that leg NR.
Yesterday at 07:34
Morning! What a lovely day albeit a chilly start!

Enjoyed watching the Llanelli Marathon on Sunday - great weather for it, if not a bit hot. We stood at the mile 25 point - there were some very tired people passing - I take my hat off to them - it's some way 26 miles.
seren nos    pirate
Yesterday at 15:18

i did my recovery run early before the marathon started and supported from mile 2 and a half where it leaves the coastal path..

really enjoyed supporting ......

Nuttty you womens record at the marathon is still safe..........no one got near it......

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
39,641 to 39,647 of 39,647 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.