Swansea Harriers Seaside 5K Series - Race 2

12TH JULY 2005

39,741 to 39,747 of 39,747 messages
seren nos    pirate
23/09/2015 at 17:17

i'mn having a low exercise week as I am flitting between Treforest campus and swansea campus...all going well so far and I did the bike commute to treforest today to try and work out all the logistics for cycling each week.....9.25 miles there and 8.75 miles on the way home.decided not to go on the bypass when its rush hour......the extra half a mile made it a safer journey

24/09/2015 at 13:42

Glad you explained why it is shorter on the way back than on the way out Seren - was beginning to wonder if you had your own wormhole!

We took Boff Jnr to Cardiff Uni at the weekend Poppy, other than that just work. No running for me; little time for it even if I were fit.

seren nos    pirate
24/09/2015 at 16:24

I have spent 2 days in swansea this week........and on tuesday I bumped in to Nutty Runner.......and today I bumped into Tracey who was looking well..

Tomorrow I expect to bump into alex or Sue...as they are the only people i know in swansea    

25/09/2015 at 15:00

That's quite amazing Seren! Nutty fair enough; she works at the uni, but Tracey? Yes, I am sure you will meet Alex and Sue next!

25/09/2015 at 15:20

Hope Boffin Jnr settling well at Uni

What a glorious day it is here a great day to get farm work done

Seren: You were fortunate to bump into everyone you know in Swansea

4 miles run this morning Tapering has begun.......

seren nos    pirate
01/10/2015 at 07:37

morning all

I am loving this dry sunny weather.......my bike commutes have been all dry so far.......long may it last  

02/10/2015 at 06:24

It is beautiful and as tapering pure evil when I could be running over coastal paths and all I have had to run is 4 miles,1,mile and 2 miles today

Not sure if I said but won a place at Brighton 10k with kit, kit arrived yesterday so itching to try it out

Can not wait for Sunday and then I can get back to proper training

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
39,741 to 39,747 of 39,747 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.