Thames Gateway Endurance Run: Thames Gateway 60 (TG60)

a nice long run

5 messages
29/06/2013 at 14:30
I'm in.

I did the Norman Conquest 50 last month and came joint 2nd. This is the first year that Saxon Shore ultra trails have run and there were a couple of issues around checkpoints.....hopefully these will have been ironed out as the first 4 of us over the line gave some developmental feedback.

The trail routes are awesome though and the scenery at this time of year will be ace too. Bank holiday weekend...bound to rain! Make sure you kit well for this event and take plenty of food.

09/08/2013 at 16:53

Hi ultraBobban, hopefully I will see you there. I did the White Cliffs 50 with them and we had some difficulties with the directions, so hopefully these have been ironed out but I do have to say the whole team behind the Saxon Shore Ultras are ace. This should be a good and fun run through a reasonably challenging route, plus its my first 100 miler, I'm only a bit terrified and can't believe there are currently less than 20 of us doing it!

Dark Vader    pirate
09/08/2013 at 17:01

Looks interesting..   I never knew about these runs...  will look over the web site..

09/08/2013 at 17:02

DV, I thought about doing this one ...

09/08/2013 at 17:02

doh, you are soooooooo out of touch DV

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.