Thanet 20 Mile

101 to 103 of 103 messages
03/03/2013 at 23:42

Thanks to the Thanet Roadrunners, apart from finding the last few miles a bit tough, I had a lovely morning running, and what a nice medal!

04/03/2013 at 06:35
Thanks to all the organisers and the marshalls
I also found the last four miles tough especially the off road section and it seemed much harder to run this section last as in previous years it came near the beginning. I hope you will have a 2014 THanet 20
05/03/2013 at 12:06

Great race but like others had a few problems with the football pitch and the orchard type area where the ground was very uneven and probably lost a minute or so. Was suffering with blisters at this point and this made it even worse!!

Apart from this I really enjoyed it, was quite a demanding route in places and tested me significantly over the last 3 miles.

Great prep for VLM and very happy with my 2.19.26 over such a course!

I'll be back next year.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
101 to 103 of 103 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.