Thanet 20

Great FLM prep

201 to 202 of 202 messages
05/03/2008 at 09:09

John

I couldn't agree with you more. I have always got "involved" in any organisation that I have been part of since my school days and everywhere you go it's the same. The ones complaining the loudest are the ones who are always standing "behind the wall" when you are looking for volunteers. It is a two way street, the runners should appreciate the support of the marshals and the marshals appreciate the thanks of the runners.

As I suspect Bobi is unlikely to feature in a forum like this it might be a nice touch if we contacted her somehow to let her know how brave (if not mad) we all thought she was to tackle a race like this and let her know that most races are a fair bit easier. The last thing you want is for her to be put off for life!

05/03/2008 at 15:56

John

Ditto to everything CB has said - wish the Moaners and Whingers would put on a race for a change!!  Steve has had an email from Bobi thanking us all again - that's what makes doing these races worthwhile - encouraging real people to have a go!

Good luck for Hastings John too.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
201 to 202 of 202 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.