The Dentdale 14

Anyone doing this?

21 to 25 of 25 messages
13/03/2011 at 14:34
Was tough!  2:18 - not bad for a first time!  Good atmosphere and perfect running weather - not too cold, no wind and I love running in light rain! 
13/03/2011 at 15:36

I think I got at least one photo of every runner

www.athletesinaction.co.uk

13/03/2011 at 18:21
wow i loved it, 89.31 and 17th place, it was just one of them days for me when i could have run forever,well except until the final hill before the finish!
13/03/2011 at 20:40

2:13.  Will definitely be back next year.

Phil - were you the man I talked to briefly about 12 miles?  I said something about the beer all being worth it at the end!

Didn't get a beer, or want one, as it happens.  The coffee and cake were very welcome though!

13/03/2011 at 20:54

And Peter - thank you for putting this on.  I found it hard, but had such a good feeling having finished it.  Think I'd call this "hilly" rather than "undulating" but, actually, that description on this site would have put me off, and I'm glad I wasn't put off, because it was great.

Good race, nice runners (except for one or two rude club types), polite and encouraging stewards and FREE CAKE!  I've kept my number.... going to find my picture now!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.