The Farnham Pilgrim, Marathon & Half-Marathon

61 to 63 of 63 messages
17/09/2012 at 13:34
The cows weren't interested in me or my gels...I did offer the later.
20/09/2012 at 16:23

Glad to hear everyone liked this event, I really enjoyed it too. This was my first Pilgrim and I thought it was very well organised, I especially liked the orange paint on the more troublesome tree roots and branches!!

It was tough at points, St.Marthas hill ... or rather beach was a killer. Glad the cows stayed put as I would not have been able to out run them due to cramp. The last slog up from the car park was tough - especially going past the pub!

21/10/2012 at 12:51

just read the belated comments by sleek lemur on the 'ratings' page.  one of his gripes is that no-one suggested that faster runners move to the front until a minute or so before the race started. Anyone who's done a race before knows that's how things are done. And of course it's all relative. This must be one of the daftest gripes I have ever read. Too late to make any difference of course, but I feel better for saying this!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 63 of 63 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.