The Hadleigh 2012 Legacy 10k

21 to 24 of 24 messages
18/02/2013 at 17:21
Really enjoyed the 10K race, I was wondering do you have any photos from the race?
looking forward to entering again next year.

cheers, Samantha
19/02/2013 at 09:20

There are some on the Castle Point Joggers facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/castlepointjoggers

01/10/2013 at 15:36
I have entered hadleigh and am really nervous , it's my first ever race . Am really looking forward to it but I am really nervous at the same time lol , maybe I should have entered a 5k but no I'm going to do it . Will need to do some serious training .
01/10/2013 at 15:50

Hi Charlotte

Good luck. It is very tough. I would recommend lots of off road hill training on Hadleigh Downs if you live that way and as its in January could be very muddy. It was last year and lot of people got caught out with the wrong shoes (road) so go for some trail / studs.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.