The Magic Roundabout & Hay Festival Social 2008

Scenery, alcohol, tents, off road10k, culture, alcohol

221 to 226 of 226 messages
31/05/2008 at 21:31
No, I hadn't hand washed it myself (two back).  I'd borrowed it off one of my daughters ... but the only thing that stopped me running every step of the 10K was laughing so much about frothing at the knees.  It is such things that make memories to smile at, hey LateStart?
01/06/2008 at 07:33
Cat, Tothero: Oops, looks like a little family tiff brewing over the source of last year's foaming running gear! Yep, these things are indeed memories to smile at...
02/06/2008 at 14:32
Has anyone seen any photos or was it too wet?
02/06/2008 at 23:29

Running Bob go to www.hayhotfooters.co.uk and there are a few photos at the mo and more to come in from official photographer of the day. Ma - you've gone and blown the fact we are related now everyone knows!!! They'll see right through your favorable 'anonymous' comments from Tothero last year and this!! Der!! By the way what is Tothero?

03/06/2008 at 10:46

Thanks Cathy.

And thanks for the photo of the Roundabout which now has pride of place on my office wall.

03/06/2008 at 21:59

Ace. I just wanted to give the winners something better than a ruddy plastic trophy and wanted to celebrate the actual 'roundabout'! We love it up there. All commendations to Jo, who took the photos, and is also our fab timekeeper on the day.

Can I just take this opportunity to bow out on the forum, and the Race.  I am onto projects new, and am leaving the race as Director, which I know will go from strength to strength, in the more than capable hands of the Hay Hotfooters. You will also have wonderful weather next year (see i used the word!!) .

All the very best to you all,

Cat  

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
221 to 226 of 226 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.