Tough Guy 2013

61 to 63 of 63 messages
30/01/2013 at 15:58

that was the single most difficult thing ive ever done in my life related to sport. I have never been so cold or so muddy - or so focussed. Truly amazing, agonising, mind bending, gut wrenching. Designed to break you. Would love to do a summer one. They say the water was minus 10, it felt like it as the shards of ice slammed into your shins. When i got home i blew my nose and mud came out.

Not for sissys.

30/01/2013 at 16:01
Haha yes Sara, that ice was brutal, my shins and knee caps are still raw ! We were next to one young lady at the start who was running in just a sports bra and shorts......Never saw her after the start but had to think she was one tough lady !!
30/01/2013 at 17:59

Fair play to the guys i saw who were running in just boxer shorts, God knows how they did it? Makes me feel like a right wimp. Seriously tepmted to do the summer one now.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 63 of 63 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.