Track event in london

4 messages
13/12/2002 at 09:54
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows of any track events in london (like 5000 and 10000m)? Do I have to belong to a club to participate?
13/12/2002 at 10:27
Albert

There are unlikely to be any track events until April now, as we're well into the cross country season. When the track season starts up again, you don't have to be a club member to take part in Open meetings, and these will usually be advertised on club websites, and in Athletics Weekly.
13/12/2002 at 11:09
Thanks for the info, I will look out for those in Spring then
13/12/2002 at 11:33
I think Watford Harriers are holding a couple of open track events this winter at Woodside Stadium, just off the M1 and M25.

I'm not sure of their website but you should be able to get to it via the Watford Half Marathon page in the events section.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.