Trollers Trot 24

anyone got anymore info?

141 to 145 of 145 messages
03/03/2008 at 08:22

Claire

Can't do next weekend, but thank's very much for the offer of your number.

Thank's for all the race info & links guys. I now have about 6 races to look up on the internet at work this morning & then sweet talk my wife into "releasing" me for those days !

It's Monday morning & I have to say I'm surprised at how good I feel. Ankle's still bruised, but not painful. So I'm going to try a nice steady 10k on it after work followed by a mile in the pool. Thought I'd be ringing in sick today !!

Hope everone else is o.k.

03/03/2008 at 09:46
me too! was shattered yesterday but woke got up this morning and apart from the early doors, my legs were all sprightly with no sign of 25m across the dales at all. Must try harder next time
03/03/2008 at 11:23
Nice route and enjoyable event on a bright but windy day. Fast course despite it being quite wet underfoot.
05/03/2008 at 08:30

Results are out

TT results

05/03/2008 at 10:18

Claire

Thank's for that. I made the mistake of getting my food before my finish time. I think that would have knocked at least 2 mins of my time !! Lol.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
141 to 145 of 145 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.