Tulip 10k Charity Road Race

Anyone else or just me?

6 messages
20/04/2011 at 14:54

Is anyone else doing this on Sunday?  No medal but an Easter themed something - I'm hoping for a lindt bunny

It's organised by the same peepholes who do the West Pinchbeck 10km in Sept so should be good!

20/04/2011 at 21:52

HOPING TO SEE YOU THERE MINARDI, THE VIEW WONT BE AS GOOD AS PARIS BUT MAYBE YOU WILL GET YOUR CHOC BUNNY  !!

21/04/2011 at 08:32
Well, look at who we have here .  Welcome to the forum m'dear and I shall look forward to seeing you on Sunday - bright and early - 10 o'clock start

*edited for typo*
Edited: 21/04/2011 at 08:33
21/04/2011 at 18:52
SpeedyBrear and some of my club will invade the area.
25/04/2011 at 17:55

Hi

Just a message from Spalding Tri to say thank you for all that came on Sunday, we hope that you enjoyed yourself.  We have had some great feedback, and although there is a huge amount of organisation that goes into an event, without the runners, it is nothing.

So once again, thank you

26/04/2011 at 08:36
Aimee, as always you and Spalding Tri did a fabulous job - and i especially love the fact that you organised it to finish so close to the pub .  Just a thought for next year (pls let there be a next year), could you get rid of *that* smell and the flies, thank you

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.