Valencia Marathon 2014

81 to 86 of 86 messages
Yesterday at 11:10

Didn't need one for Madrid Nicole and I'm sure it would have mentioned it on the entry form. Tried to run yesterday but my legs just didn't want to know! However just been for a steady 10 miles. Definitely going to concentrate on more miles and less speed work this time. Will still do tempo runs but the shorter interval training I'm going to leave out as I don't think it helped greatly whereas an extra 10 miles or so each week will hopefully strengthen me endurance wise. After all I just want to run at 9 min miles. I know I can do that, just need to ensure I can do it for 26 miles!

Edited: 17/09/2014 at 11:13
Yesterday at 11:12

Definitely no document from the doc required for Valencia

Yesterday at 11:26

Will run for food - my first marathon was 4.21, but that was quite a few years ago before I had really properly gotten my times down, and Paris this year was 4.01, however I was hit by a bicycle a few days before so was pretty impeded; I had been on track for 3.40 in my training though, and I'm hoping for a similar time in Valencia!

Yesterday at 12:09

Edited: 17/09/2014 at 12:11
Yesterday at 13:01

¿Qué?

Yesterday at 14:30

Oops!  

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 86 of 86 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.