Venice Marathon 2014

Anyone running venice marathon

121 to 126 of 126 messages
22/10/2014 at 22:19

Heroine, wow great run 3.43.43 GFA to boot! You may shock yourself in Venice. 

Best of ogf luck everyone, I'll be in 100 vest with Jim on back say hello if your about  

23/10/2014 at 11:04

Say Hi if you see me,Sunderland Strollers club vest with a union jack on the back.In the yellow carral.Looks like its going to be a wee bit blowy!

23/10/2014 at 11:05

and BTW ..I nearly forgot.....Best Of Luck to everyone.

23/10/2014 at 18:36

Hi, I am doing this marathon too. I started to read the thread but didn't read the whole thing.

this will be my second marathon, plenty of halls before.

Do clocks go back in Italy this weekend like the UK? Such an early start anyw, that extra hour will be cherished.

23/10/2014 at 18:43

Clocks do change this weekend in Italy as well as UK, Not so early a start btbh will be up early either way, hopefully full of beans and raring to go !

Yesterday at 21:28

Hi troops,

i'm in Venice for this one! Bit of a palava sorting out the health form, faxing emailig etc. , and then when i went and gave it in at the expo i dont think they even looked at it! 

I'm undercooked for this one due to a sore knee but will be forcing myself to get to the end to be near the hotel at least and for the run in.

dreading getting up a 5 to get the waterbus to the tronchetto for the 6.30 connection! Anyone else going to be in the same boat? (awful sorry!)

should be great fun, the expo was quite interesting to have a quick mosey around and the goody bag and t shirt look great. 

I'll be wearing my white 'in the tubing' top well behind all of you! 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
121 to 126 of 126 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.