Watford 10K

Anyone up for this??

41 to 44 of 44 messages
28/05/2008 at 10:07
No, I still have not had my medal posted to me either. It really doesn't mean the same, does it, so long after the event.
05/06/2008 at 18:05
I'm still waiting for my medal. Dont look good. Anybody had one sent in the post?
05/06/2008 at 18:31
 The Finish was a shambles no medals if you were around the hour mark or later, having to wait in searing heat for a lukewarm cup of water and then line up again to give your name over to get a medal in the post.I still have no medal for £15 i would have least expected one buy now. Will give a miss next year..
26/06/2008 at 22:13
Have just received my medal today, nearly 2 months after the race! Hope the rest of you who are waiting for your medals did too. Makes me wonder whether I want to run this race again next year, but I probably will as it's very close to where I live......

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 44 of 44 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.